The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT 2-1 loss to Preds

Ryan kesler the beast

Not till late in the 3rd did I see anyone screening in front of the net. The PP's were laughable as they passed around a perimeter with the left side dman dropping down for a shot. I started asking myself who was coaching this PP?

The only positive for me was the play of Stanton and Luongo. Luongo kept them in it. Not to worry Vinny will save them.

At some point here Burrows has got to get going. At some point. I just want to see him score a goal.

i'm not going to be surprised at all if he finishes the season with 0 goals, he's only as good as the Sedins make him. And the Sedins haven't been that good this year either

we're 14th in the league in man games lost to injury, why do people keep trying to use injuries as an excuse.

But this isn't black and white. Its a grey area because of who is injured. If you have a lot of 3rd 4th liners injured compared to your best players being injured. There is a huge difference.

i'm not going to be surprised at all if he finishes the season with 0 goals, he's only as good as the Sedins make him. And the Sedins haven't been that good this year either

Yep, people are dreaming if they think Burrows is a first line player. He's an ideal third liner really. I've been waiting for this house of cards to fall down for years now. Here we are, yah!

you said our defense was championship calibre yet you don't want it to be compared with a championship team's defense? lol ok

and other teams? St Louis's defense destroys ours as well

I think you misunderstood my post. You can compare it with Chicago's defense, point production is an offensive stat. So compare Garrison vs Keiths shutdown abilities and whatnot. That is what I am talking about. And our defense have proven to be greater than St Louis as can be seen from the wins over them. So try again.

When exactly do you anticipate these goals to start coming? It's been 3 years now that this team has struggled offensively and the reason they couldn't progress in the playoffs. What is it you see that makes you think this same core will suddenly start scoring at a much improved rate?

The tendency for things to change.

Archived