The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where is everyone? Are you all lost on Survivor Island? Lets get Mafia going again!

Aladeen

Not sure if anyone is interested in starting up Mafia again or if you all have abandoned WN without your brave and fearless leader Aladeen to keep cohesion.

If people are up for Mafia sign up here! Anyone want to host?

Where is Everyone?

I am so alone and it's cold out. If no one posts soon I will have to put clothes on!! :frantic:

If no one signs up I guess I will just have to play with myself!!! :bigblush:

Mafia Sign Up:

1. ALADEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened was games were getting short and boring with very few players, so we decided to go on an extended break to let interest build among old players and not drive away new players with our super boring games.

I would be totally for a new game if lots of people (16+) show up. If that happens, count me in.

What happened was games were getting short and boring with very few players, so we decided to go on an extended break to let interest build among old players and not drive away new players with our super boring games.

I would be totally for a new game if lots of people (16+) show up. If that happens, count me in.

yay!!! We should all hold hands now!!!

Have fun! What events are you going to besides hockey?

Me and my friend are meeting up with an uncle of his in Sochi so whatever he got tickets for. I think he mentioned Bobsledding and speed skating. Really Im there for the hockey so anything else is icing on the cake.

Also Im cheering for Canada :towel: GO CANADA GO :towel:

Archived