The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

It is based on the fact that you lied about not being mob, and almost no one has called you on it or is suspicious of you.

As Im not Mafia Im not lying am I ? or has the meaning changed?

Also you and Kes have called me on it but once again I will say this if I am Mafia this game I will never play again

Well I guess we have a choice then - we can kill of Drouin and if he's TP I'll invite people into the convo so you can all see who told me and then we can kill them off.

If Drouin turns up Mafia, we can then go after you for sticking up for your mafia buddies :)

Sound fair ?

I think that's the best strategy given the information we have right now.

If you vote for me your name will be entered in a draw. Whoever wins that draw gets killed. Unfortunately I die as well but I'm fracked anyways.

You're using a draw to decide on the mafia kill?

If you vote for me your name will be entered in a draw. Whoever wins that draw gets killed. Unfortunately I die as well but I'm fracked anyways.

If you have an ability to kill someone.... you wont get the chance to use it, unfortunately, because lynch deaths come first

Alright, well I've been given the green light. I'm in contact with a supposed Sheriff. I've been told I've been investigated as well as he is NOT the Sheriff that had contacted Dral earlier yesterday without investigation.

If the Doctor wishes to save me, that would be great, if not, I hold no grudge against your decision.

That is all.

suck up

So interesting development.... I've been told that Drouin is confirmed mafia

i'd like to ask the Vigilante to target him this round and everyone keep their votes on CatsPJs. Its unfortunate, I have a feeling that he might turn up TP, but at this point hes more useful as a sacrifice then anything else

Alright, well I've been given the green light. I'm in contact with a supposed Sheriff. I've been told I've been investigated as well as he is NOT the Sheriff that had contacted Dral earlier yesterday without investigation.

Well, one of you is clearly lying.. pretty sure it's Dral.

Archived