The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Translation: I'm jealous that I taught my gf the game and she's more engrained in the alliance than I am. I'm not going to give you free access to my PM because you have access elsewhere.

Although now he did show me the exact avalanche PM that confirms him so all is well now. Stop pouting, you little girl

Except you still did it after I showed you Ave's PM. You also replied to a post about me being confirmed TP by him yesterday.

Sitting beside Luciferase in her class right now. She turns her phone away from me whenever she checks her CDC PM's despite me being confirmed TP. Hmmm...

If he doesn't, we kill him.

112 is smarter than that, and you know this. He could be orchestrating something malicious.

Explain why you deleted those PMs and then lied about it.

Ok honestly I deleted them by accident and then panicked because I already knew 112 is trying to get me killed for nothing. If he read the previous page in the PM, i was getting mad at dral because he told me I was gonna die when he actually meant he was dead so he wanted to know my power.

Dral, on 04 February 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

so - basically confirming your mafia... wanna tell me what a monkey does as you're the only one in the game and dead ?

Later on..

Sent 04 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

OMFG - sorry dude... I swear to god I thought that was said in PM - it was a question...

1 sec

I'm in the pm with dral and 112 and dral even mentions it in there so yeah.. Basically this, I dunno how 112 is trying to spin me off as guilty here as it's clearly bs

Translation: I'm jealous that I taught my gf the game and she's more engrained in the alliance than I am. I'm not going to give you free access to my PM because you have access elsewhere.

Although now he did show me the exact avalanche PM that confirms him so all is well now. Stop pouting, you little girl

Except you still did it after I showed you Ave's PM. You also replied to a post about me being confirmed TP by him yesterday.

I saw a post about Heffy trying to convert you and I did not take a post about a sheriff that was not from said sheriff seriously. I think the tongue in cheek comment that was the reply was pretty obvious. Why are you grasping at straws?

Is this conversation happening while you're sitting next to each other IRL? If so, LOL.

You agree that, if we were to both die instantaneously, it would be a good trade for you, correct?

Well mathematically a one for one trade where we kill a mafia is a good trade off. When we can just lynch you though I don't see the point.

This and everything posted after it:

http://forum.canucks...1#entry11957801

Luciferase was invited into that conversation and said she couldn't understand what you found so damning about it. I was invited into the personal conversation between you and OTTS, and you refused to explain why you found him suspicious.

How about actually revealing what it is that you have against him, rather than hiding behind vague statements like "You're a terrible liar"?

This and everything posted after it:

Jesus f Christ. This is what dral said to you in YOUR PM with him after I had that convo with him

I heard about that from Dral lol.

If he knew or thought I was mafia do you really think he would say that? :picard:

Archived