The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

Well looks like I am dead. Jig is up.

I am in fact the leader of the cult and was started off the game as a mafia and will show up as one upon death, I chose to not oust them as I wanted to keep relations with both the TP and the triad as I felt it was the best way to help myself as well as the cult last further in the game. I slipped up and said that about BHB being sheriff when I meant to post it in our cult PM, as I thought I was going to die.

In memory of King Heffy, Alchemy Time and the remaining cultists out there, try your best to survive without my guidance... Long live the cult! Thanks for all the support!

Well looks like I am dead. Jig is up.

I am in fact the leader of the cult and was started off the game as a mafia and will show up as one upon death, I chose to not oust them as I wanted to keep relations with both the TP and the triad as I felt it was the best way to help myself as well as the cult last further in the game. I slipped up and said that about BHB being sheriff when I meant to post it in our cult PM, as I thought I was going to die.

In memory of King Heffy, Alchemy Time and the remaining cultists out there, try your best to survive without my guidance... Long live the cult! Thanks for all the support!

Quoted for truth.

Archived