The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Detroit Red Wings 03/02/2014

iCanucksLover

you haven't even been watching this game how would you know it's been plenty exciting over here but thanks for the random info and a different game

I'm pretty sure she is watching the Pitt/Ott game during intermissions. She's been commenting on the Canuck game during play, so I'd say she is watching the Canucks game.

been pretty even the 5 on 3 makes the scoring chances look one sided

Canucks could easily be leading in this or tied hopefully they come out strong in the 3rd Daniel and Henrik need to put some hustle in their steps

Agree. The last time we played the Wings, we could've won. We need someone to stand up and take charge. Would love to see Daniel or Burrows, but anyone at this rate. Would be nice to see Booth pop one for his effort.

We can win this.

A few things:

- Booth with the twins. We've had over 15 games to establish this is a disaster. God, it's unreal. Their best player since beginning of Dec hasn't been given a shot (Kass). Torts going on about defensive issues last few games, what about his poor lineup decisions this season?

- Corrado has been really impressive since callup. Starting most his shifts in his own zone (5 of 6 tonight). Drives play, gives up little.... Tanev_v2 in the making

- def think Kes is injured. He's not been driving play since mid December, that usually signals he's injured.

I hate bad calls as much as anyone. And I retain my right to scream bloody murder in the GDT.

And I beleive that there is a small minority of more veteran refs, who chummed around with Auger, like Sutherland and Devorski, that still hold a grudge and that won't end until they retire. BUT for the most part its whining over nothing.

But there is one thing that would end all the conspiracy theories and GDT b#%&ing and moaning......and that is SCORE MORE GOALS! I remember games in the past when a Devorski would slap penalty after penalty on us, laughing under his breath, but it didn't matter because WE SCORED GOALS to offset them all the time.

Easier said than done, but jeez luoise guys. Follow the lead of the fourth line. Enough of the pretty passing plays, the never-ending cycles. Crash the net!

And I am really wondering if the Canucks struggles are starting to be mental at this point. Maybe they should all go camping or take a dance class together? Build some comradery, you know? Play well as not to let your team down?

Or maybe visit a small hobby farm in Armstrong BC and hang out with the chickens, turkeys, 2 goats and 2 horses?

Oh does he? Explains why he's good.

The slot is never open when we're in the offensive zone. Like literally never. I miss those plays from a few seasons ago where the Sedins would find Burrows or Kesler or whoever else it was wide-open the slot and it would be a tap and for them

the positioning in the defensive zone is sickening. 5 guys below the hashmarks......so exciting. Nice league Bettman, more scoring chances in soccer.

Archived