The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | SNET-P | 4:00PM | Can we get a win? |

Blueberries

breakaways happen and Luongo is being paid to be a number 1 goalie and hasn't looked like it the last 4 games

.833 this game

Lack

.769 Anahiem Game

not trying to start another Luongo vs Back up but Luongo needs to be able to steal some games and is failing to provide that kind of goaltending

of those 5 games the .950 and above saves % were all losses for Lack

Lu is struggling right now along with the team. Nothing surprising or something that doesn't happen throughout the season for a goalie. 5 not great games, nothing uncommon.

Stupid fans are just clueless.

LOL Luongo stolen a fair share enough games for this

So called elite team, u don't win games scoring 0, 1 , 2 goals a game

Some ppl don't kno jack about hockey

Seriously ppl expectations is either shutout or 1 goal against

Maybe if our D was super hero material that would be understandable

But the d seems like super zero to me

Yes I can. How many clear goal chances did Lack stop last night? Didn't Rask stop Daniel on a break away tonight? But for you guys ,Lu has no chance. BS!! He's the Olympic goaltender FFS. 3 goals on 15 shots and a .8sv %. He hasn't been in the .90% in 4 games. If that floats your boat good on you but that is not good enough for a starter in the NHL.

We're not talking about Lack.

If you don't think Luo has been our MVP this season, you clearly haven't been watching the games. Sure he's had a couple of bad games, but he should be the least of our worries.

breakaways happen and Luongo is being paid to be a number 1 goalie and hasn't looked like it the last 4 games

.833 this game

Lack

.769 Anahiem Game

not trying to start another Luongo vs Back up but Luongo needs to be able to steal some games and is failing to provide that kind of goaltending

Luongo needed to stop at least one of those goals. The team if front of him was playing well defensively for a change. Wasted when a goal goes in, right at the most inopportune time as well.

I wish Lack were in tonight. He's not treated like Lu though, when Lu was played the next night after a good showing.

.833 this game

Lack

.769 Anahiem Game

You do realize that Luongo has played really well this year and has stolen countless games/points for this team, right? Is he the only player on the team that is not allowed to have a bad patch of games? Like holy crap people, this whole team has been playing so badly for over a month. Luongo has had like maybe 5 or 6 "bad" games this year, but he gets absolutely crucified by this crapty ass fan base.

You are a spoiled little brat. You don't realize that they are actual people, who are trying to win games to keep scumbag fans like you happy. You know what just quit watching hockey. Such a stupid and arrogant thing to say..

I agree for the most part. But keeping fans happy? They are millionaires. Far worse jobs than keeping fans happy.

no it doesn't hurt my feelings come up with another piss poor argument

say your piece and leave your not adding to the conversation your borderline trolling at this point

THIS TEAM SUCKS!!! I will say it every damn game the perform like this! I am allowed to say it, now go to bed. Sorry, that you are too afraid of being labled a bandwagoner or "troll".

Archived