The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | SNET-P | 4:00PM | Can we get a win? |

Blueberries

Jesus you want a pic of that?

I am on Bali where the traditional custom for woman is to be topless.

Not a big deal when you see a lot of breasts.

I would think it is the same for men but I know he was talking out of his lower orifice.

no it doesn't hurt my feelings come up with another piss poor argument

say your piece and leave your not adding to the conversation your borderline trolling at this point

responses are conversation

this is an online forum, if someone wants to express the thought that our garbage team is playing like garbage then he can do it... you crying and responding to every negative post doesnt help things.

anyhow, ON TOPIC - our garbage team is playing like garbage, its so bad my eyes are bleeding

That wouldn't have happened if they didn't make a dumb line change allowing the breakaway...

breakaways happen and Luongo is being paid to be a number 1 goalie and hasn't looked like it the last 4 games

.833 this game

Lack

.769 Anahiem Game

not trying to start another Luongo vs Back up but Luongo needs to be able to steal some games and is failing to provide that kind of goaltending

of those 5 games the .950 and above saves % were all losses for Lack

My observation is that the Canucks lack the intensity going for the loose pucks and battles. When you see the Boston (and any other team) down low or on the side boards, they have at least one other, sometimes two other players supporting the battle along the boards and as a result, frequently come up with the puck.

Likewise when the puck is at a lower velocity in between players- the best pressure shift I saw, the Canucks looked puck hungry. They took a lot of hits, gave some hits and eventually did get scored on, but the shift itself was good zone pressure and awesome puck support. The issue is... that was one line doing that. We need all four doing that.

With henrik in the condition he's in, he has no business even wearing skates right now as there's no way he could even engage in those board battles.

You make a good point about being puck hungry. The Canucks just aren't puck hungry anymore. They want to score but they're not intent on scoring. And this is where the coaching staff needs to really work with these guys - individually now I believe - to get their hunger back. They're just not creating opportunities for unexpected opportunities off the boards in the offensive zone. It's all desperation.

The first goal was all on Garrison trying that pinch.. you can't blame him for a PP goal where Garrison took a stupid penalty. Neither can you blame him for the breakaway. Our defense is crap without Hamhuis-Tanev.

Yes I can. How many clear goal chances did Lack stop last night? Didn't Rask stop Daniel on a break away tonight? But for you guys ,Lu has no chance. BS!! He's the Olympic goaltender FFS. 3 goals on 15 shots and a .8sv %. He hasn't been in the .90% in 4 games. If that floats your boat good on you but that is not good enough for a starter in the NHL.

responses are conversation

this is an online forum, if someone wants to express the thought that our garbage team is playing like garbage then he can do it... you crying and responding to every negative post doesnt help things.

anyhow, ON TOPIC - our garbage team is playing like garbage, its so bad my eyes are bleeding

the constant negative only posts from certain members doesn't help either and the fact they never even post once when the team is doing well is proof why they are here

breakaways happen and Luongo is being paid to be a number 1 goalie and hasn't looked like it the last 4 games

.833 this game

Lack

.769 Anahiem Game

not trying to start another Luongo vs Back up but Luongo needs to be able to steal some games and is failing to provide that kind of goaltending

Breakaways are not suppose to happen...

.833 this game

Lack

.769 Anahiem Game

Edler-Garrison

Stanton-Diaz

Sauve-Corrado

Archived