The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | SNET-P | 4:00PM | Can we get a win? |

Blueberries

Because....the team is a joke, and that is all that needs to be said. Have some bloody faith, LMFAO. You're ridiculous

again if that's all you post ever then why bother posting to begin with don't come back with oh stop crying or whatever piss poor excuse argument you come back with

why are you here only to post negatively when the team is struggling but when the team is doing well you and a lot other on here are nowhere to be seen yes some of it's venting frustration but why continue posting after your vent post

Get the captain off the fing ice.

I'm torn here.

On the one hand he's gutting it out, but on the other hand he's a hologram out there.

Wtf is it with the medical staff on this team letting him play? He could have had all this time plus the Olympic break to recover and be healthier for the stretch drive.

In Lou's defence its not all his fault he's terrible, the whole team is terrible.

Well, they had some momentum, chances hits, one pass the other way and its in the net. So that comment doesnt work in this particular case.

Team played worse for Lack last night but he made save to keep them in it. I expect Lu to make some saves other than the ones he is supposed to. His last 4 games have been brutal.

The first goal was all on Garrison trying that pinch.. you can't blame him for a PP goal where Garrison took a stupid penalty. Neither can you blame him for the breakaway. Our defense is crap without Hamhuis-Tanev.

My observation is that the Canucks lack the intensity going for the loose pucks and battles. When you see the Boston (and any other team) down low or on the side boards, they have at least one other, sometimes two other players supporting the battle along the boards and as a result, frequently come up with the puck.

Likewise when the puck is at a lower velocity in between players- the best pressure shift I saw, the Canucks looked puck hungry. They took a lot of hits, gave some hits and eventually did get scored on, but the shift itself was good zone pressure and awesome puck support. The issue is... that was one line doing that. We need all four doing that.

With henrik in the condition he's in, he has no business even wearing skates right now as there's no way he could even engage in those board battles.

If Henrik thinks he's playing hurt in the Olympics instead of resting up I hope someone like Ovechkin destroys him with a huge hit and ends it.

You are a spoiled little brat. You don't realize that they are actual people, who are trying to win games to keep scumbag fans like you happy. You know what just quit watching hockey. Such a stupid and arrogant thing to say..

Archived