The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Leafs {Sat Feb 8, 3PM}

John.Tallhouse

Interesting concept when your star players are 34 years of age.

How about playing them less so they can perform year round and ,most importantly,at playoff time?

Well, what better way to change the complacent image around this team than to break down old habits, go through the pain of change, so you can rise from the ashes even stronger ... for the playoffs.

Sometimes you need to be broken down to be better. This is the core of what Cherry was talking about on the 1st intermission. We'll see if it works out. I certainly get the concept. You need to push beyond your comfort zone to be great... even at 34 ... and sometimes especially at 34.

Two different approaches. I'm all for it as compared to the last 20 years of Canucks complacency.

Glenn Healy is killing more brain cells than alcohol. At least beer is giving me enjoyment.

Yeah really!

Was he just explaining how Clarkson was JUST needing to develop some chemistry with somebody. Then Nonis's vision would start come out of the woodwork... But explained Burrows difficulties as a problem!

HOMER! :picard:

Yeah really!

Was he just explaining how Clarkson was JUST needed to develop some chemistry with somebody. Then Nonis's vision would start come out of the woodwork... But explained Burrows difficulties as a problem!

HOMER! :picard:

You mean other than his conditioner and styling gel...

Wow everyone here is really glass half empty!

Injury riddled line-up, and a slump as a result. Most people on here are acting like the sky is falling.

We have had injuries since the preseason, new coach, and new system to learn.

Relax we are having a bad year changes will happen!

I think the sky fell already .. . this core will never win a cup ..

Archived