Nail

Good Night for the Hawks

Moore 1 SHG 1 SHA +2

Laich 1 PPG

Ward 1 PPG

Read 1 G 1 A +2

Raffl 1 G +1

H.Lindholm 1 A

Missed a Win from Tokarski though..just saw in the late evening that he gets a shot and Emery is injured again. <_<

When is deadline to set our rosters every day?

So ..Congrats to Dustin Tokarski´s first win in the NHL. :towel:

You were in this league??

He more or less helped me via PM... our convo had 14 pages................... so yeah.

The Hawks are on a Playoff Spot since last Night. Passed the Blues by 9,5 Points ::D:towel: :towel: :towel:

Next Teams i try to catch are Columbus, Philly , Boston , the Devils ...and probably the Preds :P

But seriously .... now its important to distance the Blues and the Ducks ....it will be tough

I doubt that because at trade deadline last night, it is a rumoured that Pavel Datsyuk and Brandon Sutter were seen walking to GM kj29's house, and that might indicate a trade has taken place at the last minute...

He more or less helped me via PM... our convo had 14 pages................... so yeah.

I doubt that because at trade deadline last night, it is a rumoured that Pavel Datsyuk and Brandon Sutter were seen walking to GM kj29's house, and that might indicate a trade has taken place at the last minute...

we´ll see ...may we both pass nashville at the end :lol:

however ..i wish you good luck and fair fight for the wildcard spots or more (you ll never know) :)

as for my team..the hawks moved up 8 spots since january ..some gm´s called my team "dead"

my team proved them wrong

We have a 3-way to announce...

To ANA: Tomas Kopecky, Brian Dumoulin, Madison Bowey, Tim Bozon, Kevin Connauton, Colton Sceviour, Reece Scarlett, BOS 2nd 2014

To BOS: Ryan Murray

To NYI: Dan Boyle, Brian Gibbons, Brandon Burlon, Zach Trotman, CBJ 2nd 2014

We have a trade to announce...

To OTT: Jonas Hiller

To PIT: James Reimer, Justin Faulk, Dylan Demelo, Taylor Beck, Marek Tvrdon, OTT 2014 1st Round Pick, OTT 2014 3rd Round Pick, OTT 2014 4th Round Pick, OTT 2014 5th Round Pick, OTT 2015 1st Round Pick, OTT 2015 2nd Round Pick, OTT 2015 3rd Round Pick, OTT 2015 4th Round Pick, OTT 2015 5th Round Pick

Welcome to Jonas! c&g and I thought a goaltender was the only piece missing from our club so we decided to pay up.

Recall:

Ottawa recalls Mike Hoffman from Rochester.

Ottawa Senators Roster:

Milan Lucic - Ryan Getzlaf - Claude Giroux

Reilly Smith - Ryan Kesler - Charlie Coyle

Daniel Briere - Nick Bonino - Saku Koivu

Taylor Pyatt - Chris Kelly - Nate Thompson

Mike Hoffman - Jeff Halpern

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Niklas Hjalmarsson

Johnny Oduya - Jonas Brodin

Andre Benoit - Ryan Stanton

Michael Stone

Jonas Hiller

Robin Lehner

LTIR:

Tomas Hertl

To OTT: Jonas Hiller

To PIT: James Reimer, Justin Faulk, Dylan Demelo, Taylor Beck, Marek Tvrdon, OTT 2014 1st Round Pick, OTT 2014 3rd Round Pick, OTT 2014 4th Round Pick, OTT 2014 5th Round Pick, OTT 2015 1st Round Pick, OTT 2015 2nd Round Pick, OTT 2015 3rd Round Pick, OTT 2015 4th Round Pick, OTT 2015 5th Round Pick

sorry but thats a joke ..isnt it ?

a chance to veto this?

earlier today i had a soft spot for OTTS in the other league ..but thats a nogo even the "buyer" sold a lot

A proven NHL Goalie, a Top US Olympic Team Defender , 3 Prospects and 9 Picks ( including 2 1st Rounders ) for a Goalie who will 100% make the Playoffs this Year. Come on ...this would never work in real...

We have a 3-way to announce...

To ANA: Tomas Kopecky, Brian Dumoulin, Madison Bowey, Tim Bozon, Kevin Connauton, Colton Sceviour, Reece Scarlett, BOS 2nd 2014

To BOS: Ryan Murray

To NYI: Dan Boyle, Brian Gibbons, Brandon Burlon, Zach Trotman, CBJ 2nd 2014

The Bruins are pleased to have acquired Ryan. Although it is tough to lose five players and a draft pick we feel this was a move the organization needed to do. We wish Kevin, Colton, Reece, Dan and Brian the best of luck in their new clubs.

To FLA: Keith Yandle

To WSH: Matt Dumba, Shane O'Brien, STL 2014 1st Round Pick, DET 2014 1st Round Pick

Florida is looking to make the playoffs next year starting with this acquisition, only good things can happen with guys like Giordano and Yandle as our top 2 defensemen. The original plan was to go for all younger players but it seems a balance of younger and experienced talent is what has been getting FLA some points. Gave up a little more than hoped for on this deal but am willing to do so when really liking the return. Hoping to land some decent UFAs in the off season now that that the FLA D is set to have a good year next year and the remainder of this season.

Archived