The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The lynch mob had spoken and Kryten was to die. The executioner was bored of all these normal methods of execution. He decided to throw Kryten into his Piranha tank. The Piranha where more than happy to finish the job and Kryten was soon little more than a pile of bones

GFY was making his way home from the lynching in a celebratory mood and decided to relieve himself behind a garbage can in the alley by the old Spanish mission. He never saw who or what hit him from behind but he did feel the excruciating pain as his head was removed from his neck. From the shadows a shadowy figure watched on in horror as the assailant tore off into the night

The Cartel was planning it most ambitious hit yet. OTTS was walking home from the Lynch when a small dirt bike pulled up. The driver pulled out a silenced Glock and pumped OTTS full of lead then sped away leaving OTTS to bleed out in the cool night air.

Still no sign of the masked crime fighter’s return tonight will they ever return?

Lynch - Kryten (Mafia)

Found dead - GFY (Town)

Cartel hit- OTTS (unknown)

1) Big Mike

2) Aladeen

3) Bo Hunter Booth

4) OurTimeToShine - Unknown Cartel

5) Intoewsables Town Found dead

6) IlDuce39 Mafia found dead

7) Peaches unknown Cartel

8) Luciferase

9) VICanucksfan5551 Unknown Mafia

10) King Heffy Mafia Lynch

11) Master Radishes Town Lynch

12) LTCanucksfanatic

13) Kryten Mafia Lynch

14) BurrDaMan

15) Caboose unknown Mafia

16) JE14 Mafia Vig

17) g_bassi13

18) MikeyBoy44

19) One one two Town Found dead

20) Alchemy Time Mafia lynch

21) Dral Town Godkill

22) Go Faulk Yourself town found dead

23)Drouin Town Lynch

Trust me guys, it's Luciferase. Not confirmed by investigation, but I couldn't be more sure, even without it.

Well, not confirmed by investigation yet at least. Don't hold off on your votes though, get them in now.

I can't wait until you face palm after I get lynched and show up as TP. I ask again, what makes you so sure?

No secrets or clues that I would advertise to the living Mafia out there. But we've managed three right calls in a row, based on my calling the lynch. No need to start questioning now.

Archived