The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no

I felt like he was trying to lay low by rehashing what Cab/Luci/I said yesterday in regards to our (lack of) PMs.

Or he was fairly drunk, could only somewhat read through the thread, had an idea that the game started, and was wondering where the hell is PM was, lol.

Or he was fairly drunk, could only somewhat read through the thread, had an idea that the game started, and was wondering where the hell is PM was, lol.

Also said person is likely still hungover, and still has no idea what exactly is going on. Reading the thread doesn't help.

Also said person is likely still hungover, and still has no idea what exactly is going on. Reading the thread doesn't help.

PPCLI only sent PMs to those who are part of the Cartel and/or have special roles. If you didn't receive one, you're a regular townsperson and win by seeing the Cartel and any third-party roles eliminated.

PPCLI only sent PMs to those who are part of the Cartel and/or have special roles. If you didn't receive one, you're a regular townsperson and win by seeing the Cartel and any third-party roles eliminated.

This is my third game in a row as generic foot soldier #7 then. It's getting a bit tiring, lol.

Archived