The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Heritage Classic] Ottawa @ Vancouver | 03/02/14 |

Drouin

Everyone just drop this goaltending bs. I'm more upset than anyone but lack has played well.

Yea it's Luis game and as were the Olympics but just let it go. It's not like the past couple years when we've been guaranteed a playoff spot.

We are currently battling for our lives to get in the playoffs. I don't like torts or mg but just support the team. We need to win no matter who is in net.

Lack will give us a chance to win. Lui will get back eventually and lead us into the playoffs.

GO CANUCKS GO! Get a big wwin this afternoon.

Hacked?

@NHL

Guess who made the trip to Vancouver. #HeritageClassic #StanleyCup

Bhupx1bIcAA4-5-.jpg

@NHL

A snowy good morning from the #HeritageClassic Spectator Plaza at the Plaza of Nations!

BhvIfVDIIAAAJ9H.jpg

@NHL

Where can you play air hockey on a block of ice? @CanadianTire NHL Spectator Plaza at the #HeritageClassic RIGHT NOW!

BhvShMmCUAAuWl9.jpg

@NHL

#ScotiaHighFive all around at the @scotiahockey tent at #HeritageClassic Spectator Plaza! Grab your foam hand today.

BhviV17CEAAA2Kc.jpg

@NHL

DYK 20,000 gallons of water were sprayed as a fine mist to build the perfect rink surface for the #HeritageClassic?

BhvlBEbIYAEDREa.jpg

For anyone going to the game make sure you grab some souvenirs. At the Calgary game they had seat cushions. In retrospect many people left them there. I should have grabbed about 10 of them if I was thinking about it.

Gotta wait and see what else might be offered, but if that's the best deal out there, I'd certainly still take it. I love the idea of getting a 1st round pick out of the package, even a lower one.

If Pittsburgh gets Kesler that pick will be 29th or 30th, they would have to throw more in than that, a 3rd and Sutter.

Even with Despres in there.

Archived