Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Stars, March 6

Assistant GM

Just got in.

Saw the score.

Laughed.

Saw who did the damage for Dallas.

Laughed some more.

Note to Francesco and Mike: THAT (Benn and Seguin) is young scoring talent. You don't have any. That was is what you should have tried to start correcting yesterday by gathering some prospects and high draft picks. But you didn't.

Sure glad we kept Kesler and Edler et al.

Oy.

Yes because Pits offered Benn and Seguin like players for Kesler? or even picks that could get players like that? And Edler at -25 totally would have got a Benn type too wouldn't he? oh wait no you're stupid. Edler won't even waive his no trade.

and you think people remember you?

No? I really just don't know who he is. So I don't understand his comment very well. It seems to have been directed at me though. But again, I don't think I said anything about people remembering me? Another person with poor inference skills. Oh well.....

I am not attempting to be clever. I am merely stating an observation. I could care less about what anyone else thinks and I do enjoy your poor inference skills-bull is so easy to make up for people who can't say anything constructive.But correct me if I am wrong, but you speak for everyone? Was that being clever? I don't know.

I can agree with that.

No? I really just don't know who he is. So I don't understand his comment very well. It seems to have been directed at me though. But again, I don't think I said anything about people remembering me? Another person with poor inference skills. Oh well.....

apologies. its difficult for me to read tone and body language on a message board... oh well

:lol: @ the people thinking this is all Gillis' fault.

This is the same guy that got us Stanton, Santo and Richardson during the off season. In December we went 12-1-2. Where was his credit for that? And how does a guy sitting up in the box so dramatically affect production and defense on a minute by minute basis?

Stop just blaming someone because you need a scapegoat. Think about what's going on and what has changed. You might actually have some interesting opinions then instead of this mind-blowing idiocy.

Archived