The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

MAFIAAAAAAAAAAA

lets put it this way... I can almost guarntee I wont die tonight...

So in other words, you're claiming to be Captain America. Why then have none of the obvious mafia kills been blocked by you if you're CA and a hero? I believe Heffy said he had the save on Kesler. I also find it funny that you come out with this right after it's discussed in the thread that CA is AWOL.

Okay, well we'll see what happens tomorrow then.

Yea Im CA. and unless theres a different superhero that can save people. I've been the one saving Kesler87

And the reason I haven't been saving the obvious ones is because I havent been paying attention and I also have been role blocked.

Anyway. Come for me villains. Im either gonna get lynched today or killed by you guys tomorrow. Just and FYI, i saved myself yesterday so I dont know if I can save myself again...

Yea Im CA. and unless theres a different superhero that can save people. I've been the one saving Kesler87

And the reason I haven't been saving the obvious ones is because I havent been paying attention and I also have been role blocked.

Anyway. Come for me villains. Im either gonna get lynched today or killed by you guys tomorrow. Just and FYI, i saved myself yesterday so I dont know if I can save myself again...

Since Kesler is also getting roleblocked, it's fairly obvious that I'm the one saving him.

Why would the mafia role block you? You've been almost completely inactive and the Dr. Manhattan role is accounted for. Where were you when Kesler died? You can't say you were role blocked then because Kesler was role blocked.

Kesler died first round didnt he?

Haha honestly, i can't blame you guys for being suspicious of me, I would be suspicious of me too.

These are my save orders thus far.

Missed round 1

Round 2: Aladeeen

Round 3: Alchemy Time (but he got lynched and because I didnt see MR's message fast enough, I couldnt switch in time)

Round 4: Save Kesler (Role Blocked)

Round 5: Save Kesler

Round 6: Save myself or Kesler (I wasnt sure if Im allowed to self save cause it wasnt in the rules)

Round 7 (This round): Saving myself.

And thats where I stand right now. So now that I've come clean. Whoever can switch my role out should do so soon cause Im either gonna get twinblade killed, and mafia killed and Im pretty sure i cant double save myself.

Why would the mafia role block you? You've been almost completely inactive and the Dr. Manhattan role is accounted for. Where were you when Kesler died? You can't say you were role blocked then because Kesler was role blocked.

See above post.

Since Kesler is also getting roleblocked, it's fairly obvious that I'm the one saving him.

You lie.

Unvote; Vote King Heffy

Archived