The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

My role is to throw out accusations, debate, and encourage discussion in an attempt to weed out Mafia.

You're growing more and more suspicious in my opinion, getting so defensive like that.

1. g_bassi

2. Dral

3. Heffy

4. GFY - so quick to agree with me. Makes me wonder.

5. Everybody else

This list is foolproof.

Told you guys the list was foolproof. Nailed 3 mafia already.

3 out of 5.... and 1 confirmed TP... I take it all back, you're no longer my sidekick...

10/10 Kes sidekick = 100% perfect hindsight hehehe

Dral was on my suspicions list every round... Just saying.

G_bassi was on it the round before he died.

CanucksLegacy said there were 3-4 villains before Dral died, but he was probably wrong. 19 players, 6 or 7 villains. 3 are dead, so now there are currently 3-4.

Now there are 8 players and if 4 were villains, the game would be over. This means there are 3 left for sure.

Updated suspicions list:

MikeyBoy

Caboose

OTTS

Kesler confirmed hero.

GFY and Peaches are apparently confirmed, but have been pretty suspicious all game.

VIC and Kryten... Neither are confirmed heroes, but I strongly believe they are.

And BurrDaMan's hero, you should identify yourself, it would help us win.

3 out of 5.... and 1 confirmed TP... I take it all back, you're no longer my sidekick...

10/10 Kes sidekick = 100% perfect hindsight hehehe

Lol I never believed you or bassi (even then, bassi played it way better). Your name was constantly brought up yet you still weren't lynched. Must've been the active people swaying it away from you.

10/10 times would not want to be your sidekick anyways hehe.

I was one of the first votes for bassi lol why would I start a bandwagon for him if I was mafia.

When my role was switched I was DD, does that mean DD is mafia?

Only people who knew I was DD were 112 and Kryte

I put KH and Kesler in a PM together. Guess that didn't work. My role is still unchanged. I'm still Mr. Fantastic.

Why did Peaches target Drouin with his power if he's TP? I don't see how the investigation can be wrong, but I'm curious as to what the thinking was there. Drouin was almost certainly confirmed at the time.

I'm in a pm with kryten

Archived