The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] March 16 Canucks Vs Luongo 12 pm

Ryan kesler the beast

i wonder if some time off this summer can help the twins to refresh and have a come back year .. Im sure they are going to tell us that the injuries they've been playing with were more serious then we thought .. a chance ??

Undoubtedly. Their game has been injury plagued this season. The guys just never pull a Bergeron by revealing what they've played through so they never get the credit. Class of that level goes largely unrewarded.

i wonder if some time off this summer can help the twins to refresh and have a come back year .. Im sure they are going to tell us that the injuries they've been playing with were more serious then we thought .. a chance ??

Well Botchford had a rumor that there was a Canuck playing through injury this season (if you believe him)

My money would be on it being Daniel.

Having Daniel injured and Burrows going through the slump of a lifetime really dragged down Henrik. You can see now that with Jensen playing well and Burrows starting to come alive that Hank has upped his game.

Burrows, Hank, and Daniel should all be much better next season. We just gotta fill the holes through the rest of the lineup.

Undoubtedly. Their game has been injury plagued this season. The guys just never pull a Bergeron by revealing what they've played through so they never get the credit. Class of that level goes largely unrewarded.

thats what kills me when people call them the sister and say they should retire or be traded ..... these brothers are truly class acts ... our city was better for having them ..

thats what kills me when people call them the sister and say they should retire or be traded ..... these brothers are truly class acts ... our city was better for having them ..

Exactly, when Kesler has a slump everyone forgets about it. Sedin's have a bad game....they're sisters.

Kesler, Edler for PK Subban, Eller and a 1st?

Jensen/Eller/Hansen = Danish Express

You meant Danish Cookies I'm sure.

EDIT: let's recall Ferreiro and trade for Zuccarello to play with Sestito and call it 'Gino Expresso'

Archived