The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Guest Gumballthechewy

Even with Aladeen's epic manipulation, using me to kill off half the TP we still won! Take that mafia! :lol:

That was fun sign me up again!

OMG TP <3

Way to frikken go. I definitely thought mafia had this one in the bag after a dominating start.

You'll soon learn that whatever side I'm on will always win... always! :P

Even with Aladeen's epic manipulation, using me to kill off half the TP we still

You'll soon learn that whatever side I'm on will always win... always! :P

oh oh we got ourselves a kesler 2.0 we will need an extra MVP trophy :P

So if I understand this right, mafia got a hold of the ???? and wisely used it to kill Ilduce & I at the same time?

Anyways TP, I love you so so so much. Clutch little comeback.

Thanks for hosting an awesome game Toews. The last two games I've played in (Zodiac and this) have been the two longest games in mafia history? Both victories ::D

Also, if I was able to survive that round man, I think MR (as he had PM'd me his role earlier that day), myself, and Ilduce would have been the start of a strong alliance. I would have tried pushing the votes strongly towards VIC, OTTS, and Caboose in that respective order ( I really thought that OTTS was mafia :( ).

After I had died, I knew who to target, but I didn't get any last words

Sent 22 March 2014 - 11:49 PM
Sorry, brother! I honestly thought we'd be safe considering we were confirmed "normal TP" - I'm very curious to see who Mafia team is.

Sent 22 March 2014 - 11:52 PM
It's all good Duce. :) Although I will say that this is what I was scared of though.

Oh well, we definitely got this game going in a huge way. Look forward to partnering up with you again one day.

Sent 22 March 2014 - 11:53 PM
Btw, OTTS, VIC, Caboose guaranteed mafia.

Archived