The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Too immature? I'm a first year student in uni. I can vote. I can buy beer. I live away from home. If anything, youre immature.

1st year uni students are the most immature people in existence. :lol:

Seriously dude, you need to calm down. All you do is verbally attack people in this game. You make yourself an easy target, then you just get riled up and do it again. Now that's one thing, but resorting to gay and disabled slurs to insult other people? Come on. They aren't funny. All they do is make you look unintelligent in the eyes of others and signal you've lost the argument. If you're going to insult people, at least get creative with it. Don't resort to cheap, overused, and insensitive terms.

1st year uni students are the most immature people in existence. :lol:

Seriously dude, you need to calm down. All you do is verbally attack people in this game. You make yourself an easy target, then you just get riled up and do it again. Now that's one thing, but resorting to gay and disabled slurs to insult other people? Come on. They aren't funny. All they do is make you look unintelligent in the eyes of others and signal you've lost the argument. If you're going to insult people, at least get creative with it. Don't resort to cheap, overused, and insensitive terms.

Nah I only do that when you vote for me with no evidence and everyone bandwagon. Either you offend or you get offended. That's just how the world works.

Archived