The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Third Nightfall

The Serial Killer, out for his nightly stroll, confronted VICanucksfan5551 and shot him twice in the chest, by some miracle, VICanucksfan5551, got up and survived the incident.

-------------------------------------------

The Mafia set out for it's next target, Peaches was on tonight's docket, all that was left was a puddle of peach juice after they were done with him.

-------------------------------------------

The Vigilante was seen looking for Peaches, instead all he found was the puddle... god damn Mafia he yelled!

Remaining Players
Kesler87
Intoewsables
King Heffy
Caboose
Master Radishes
Silfverberg Snipes
ilduce39
VICanucksfan5551
Burrdaman
Luciferase
10/21
Deceased:
GreenDemom [Lynch - MAFIA]
Go Faulk Yourself [SK Kill - Townsperson]
Kryten [Mafia Kill - Townsperson]
Bo Hunter Booth [Vigilante Kill - Townsperson]
PPCLI [Lynch - MAFIA]
One One Two [SK Kill - MAFIA]
G_bassi [Mafia kill - Townsperson]
Gumballthechewy [Vigilante Kill - Townsperson]
JE14 [Otis Kill - Townsperson]
Aladeen [Lynch - MAFIA]
Peaches [Mafia Kill - Townsperson]

I'd really like to hear MR's opinon on it.

Initial reaction: WTF

Secondary reaction: Maybe he was trying to...or perhaps his plan was...nope, still no idea.

Tertiary reaction: I read it as a last gasp attempt to convince a few people to not lynch him. He did a poor job of it, as all he did was accuse Intoews and VIC a bunch of times. The pattern I see of who was invited was that it was just about everyone not part of the core TP group (Intoews, VIC, Kesler, Heffy). I think it might be safe to assume one invitee might be a Mafia teammate of his, thrown in there so as to avoid making a pattern for us to find info in.

It was Luci, Caboose, BDM, and me with Aladeen. It was basically Aladeen going off about how Intoews and VIC are Mafia leading the TP around by the nose. I could quote it, but it's really just a bunch of rambling.

Thinking more about it, I think the PM thing implicates BurrDaMan more than anyone. Luci was the first one PMed, and while I know similar things have been done between Mafia members, it reads as too genuine to be a faked PM. BDM, Caboose, and I were added later. I wasn't even around at the time, and announced so in the thread, so I don't know why I was added. Caboose's reaction was just "wtf" and nothing more. BDM, however, apparently had another PM with Aladeen too, in which Aladeen was convinced of her innocence. Luci was invited into it so she can say more, but it just sounds too set up to me.

Suspicion of her has started to die down, but Aladeen voting for Luciferase when the "core TP group" was going after her should clear her for the time being.

Also, I was just invited into one of these PMs you guys are talking about now, and it looks completely staged. Basically, BDM felt the need to prove her innocence to Aladeen, and Aladeen went on about how screwed the TPs will be when he comes up TP tonight. I guess this was supposed to make her look good?

It was Luci, Caboose, BDM, and me with Aladeen. It was basically Aladeen going off about how Intoews and VIC are Mafia leading the TP around by the nose. I could quote it, but it's really just a bunch of rambling.

Thinking more about it, I think the PM thing implicates BurrDaMan more than anyone. Luci was the first one PMed, and while I know similar things have been done between Mafia members, it reads as too genuine to be a faked PM. BDM, Caboose, and I were added later. I wasn't even around at the time, and announced so in the thread, so I don't know why I was added. Caboose's reaction was just "wtf" and nothing more. BDM, however, apparently had another PM with Aladeen too, in which Aladeen was convinced of her innocence. Luci was invited into it so she can say more, but it just sounds too set up to me.

It's the latter PM I'm referring to. If I can get invited into that, Burr, that would be great.

Archived