The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks - Kings Saturday April 5th 7:00 PM

Alex the Great

Still want the Canucks to beat the Queens tonight

Don't want to hear about the Queen's sweep of the Canucks

GO Canucks GO

If Canucks lose tonight ... then we are FINALLY mathematically eliminated from a playoff spot.

Right now we sit # 6 for draft lottery pick - Winniped & Ottawa have won their games today and both have 80 points to our 79.

C'mon MG make a trade with Buffalo to get their 1st and 4th round picks :shock:

But still want my Canucks to beat LA tonight

C'mon Boys

Trust me, Golf Town I'm pretty sure is a real company. And I'm pretty sure they want as many people playing golf as possible.

How does that make golf "elite"?

For the record.... Golf courses cost a fraction to build compared to hockey arenas and don't require tax payer's subsidies to make their business case. Equipment and memberships for most kids are a fraction of the cost to play hockey. If money is a factor in something being "elite", hockey is far more so than golf.

Canucks vs Kings game in between periods hey lets talk about the Kings and other teams but not the Canucks

CBC is a joke

oh nice throw in of Hansen Ron you donkey

And what do you want the CBC to comment on.....the Canucks fine play this season? At this point, the Canucks are better off un-talked about.

And what do you want the CBC to comment on.....the Canucks fine play this season? At this point, the Canucks are better off un-talked about.

talk about the game being played between period like they do with the early game that is all i ask don't care how bad the Canucks have been

every single time they have shown a Canucks game they will pretty much avoid talking about the Canucks will usually talk about the other team then a bunch of other games

talk about the game being played between period like they do with the early game that is all i ask don't care how bad the Canucks have been

every single time they have shown a Canucks game they will pretty much avoid talking about the Canucks will usually talk about the other team then a bunch of other games

CBC sure loves to remind us of the Canucks record January through March though...

Its true. At times I wonder if they have been even watching the Canucks game, especially if Toronto or any other eastern team is playing a game at the same time.

Archived