The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks - Kings Saturday April 5th 7:00 PM

Alex the Great

how many times does it have to be pointed out Canucks still feasted on very weak teams like Edmonton Calgary Colorado Minnesota almost always sweeping them

AV never dealt with LA Anahiem SJ Phoenix Dallas with only Winnipeg Edmonton Calgary being the weak competition

doesn't matter the winning percentage when it's a fact that Canucks went from being in the weakest division to the toughest division now with the team trending downwards before all this happened

again slam Torts all you want but this is on the players not adapting

Newsflash - the system does not make an ounce of sense with the team`s lineup. It is no coincidence each and every returning player is having the worst year of their careers. The coach is not allowing them to play to their obvious strengths.

so does AV's system that started this downward spiral

slam Torts all you want but this was happening the moment the Canucks lost the cup the only reason it looks so bad is now the Canucks are in the toughest division while AV feasted on the weakest division i would of loved to see AV one more year probably would be fighting for 1st overall

The divisional myth ? Had a better record against the central

Newsflash - the system does not make an ounce of sense with the team`s lineup. It is no coincidence each and every returning player is having the worst year of their careers. The coach is not allowing them to play to their obvious strengths.

Newsflash

the players are underperforming blame the coach all you want but the players are doing this to themselves the coach has been blamed for the last 3 years including this one this downward trend in stats has been going on for awhile now

Torts fell into the worst year possible top 6 players getting outplayed by bottom 6 on a nightly basis 17 back to backs compressed Olympic schedule multiple freak injuries everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and no matter what coach is behind the bench the result would of likely been the same

i have said this multiple times and i will continue to say this blame the coach blame the GM blame the bleeping waterboy all you want at some point the players need to be held responsible for this poor play and downward spiral for the last 3 years

how many times does it have to be pointed out Canucks still feasted on very weak teams like Edmonton Calgary Colorado Minnesota almost always sweeping them

AV never dealt with LA Anahiem SJ Phoenix Dallas with only Winnipeg Edmonton Calgary being the weak competition

doesn't matter the winning percentage when it's a fact that Canucks went from being in the weakest division to the toughest division now with the team trending downwards before all this happened

again slam Torts all you want but this is on the players not adapting

You develop a system to fit your team's strengths. You don't try to fit a square peg into a round hole. Unfortunately, Torts only has one block and it doesn't fit this team.

I still don't know what Torts' system is. Lately all he does is lean over at the bench looking exasperated. Great body language from a coach.

I really dont know who you will be protecting come next season when we have a new coach...Torts will not be back...bank on it.

Torts will be here especially if it's a owners hire which has been the theory since day 1 so Gillis will likely be out the door and Torts will get 1 more year

Archived