The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks - Kings Saturday April 5th 7:00 PM

Alex the Great

No.

David Booth $18 million and still Kes has has to go to work each night with no legitimate linemate.

Do not retain your puck moving d men-OR REPLACE their talent-and the best PP in the league disappears.

Trade away your top two goalies for prospects and the team's d is weakened.

Do not trade for any RHD men and you have created more problems on the rear end.

Trade your best prospect for a fourth liner that could not even play in playoffs and you diminish your talent level.

Keep making poor player evaluation decisions for three years and you end up in 25th place from the first overall position.

You're confused ,bud,because all of this went down before our very eyes-in slow motion technicolor.

Canucks dominated 2011

Canucks got lucky 2012

Canucks slowly went down in 2013

Canucks exposed in 2014 can't play against LA SJ ANA and DAL

Detroit never hired one of the most polarizing coaches in the league either.

I supported the hire. It was an experiment and it didn't work. If Aqua man signed him to longer then a 2 or 3 year deal then thats his problem.

I didn't think Torts was the answer, and was surprised by the hiring. But I was willing to keep an open mind about it. The results are loud and clear to me.

No.

David Booth $18 million and still Kes has has to go to work each night with no legitimate linemate.

Do not retain your puck moving d men-OR REPLACE their talent-and the best PP in the league disappears.

Trade away your top two goalies for prospects and the team's d is weakened.

Do not trade for any RHD men and you have created more problems on the rear end.

Trade your best prospect for a fourth liner that could not even play in playoffs and you diminish your talent level.

Keep making poor player evaluation decisions for three years and you end up in 25th place from the first overall position.

You're confused ,bud,because all of this went down before our very eyes-in slow motion technicolor.

If you think we lost the CoHo deal you certainly aren't watching CoHo play hockey, he got moved to the wing because he can't play defense man

Kassian is going to be a much better player and its already showing

the rest I agree with

Canucks dominated 2011

Canucks got lucky 2012

Canucks slowly went down in 2013

Canucks exposed in 2014 can't play against LA SJ ANA and DAL

Dude, in the other thread you just said this..

Canucks didn't choke nothing they had multiple injuries and struggled to get back on the same page for 3 months

Wtf? Which is it? Did we get exposed or did we just get injured? :picard:

both i don't have to say everything in one post but thanks for pulling stuff from other threads

Lmfao.

You said we were exposed.. in the other thread it was because we were unlucky and were injured?

No point in even replying..

Lmfao.

You said we were exposed.. in the other thread it was because we were unlucky and were injured?

No point in even replying..

again i don't have to say every single reason why the Canucks aren't in the playoffs

they also dealt with Luongo not wanting to be here apparently all season i didn't say that or when he did get traded they threw the number 1 job to a rookie goalie i didn't say that doesn't matter what reason i use i could do a list of them why the Canucks missed so give it a rest

Gillis or the next GM needs to perform a major surgery next year. Too many cancer needs to extract ,otherwise the team will die.

the entire defense needs to be blown up trade 2 of Garrison Hamhuis Bieksa and Edler i doubt Kesler waives his NTC so forwards probably stay the same with maybe a rookie or 2 and/or free agent or trade

oh that's another reason Drouin in case you're counting

Archived