The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks - Kings Saturday April 5th 7:00 PM

Alex the Great

I am not with the rest of the crowd here, I want to win. I want to see good hockey and our players working hard, we aren't out of the playoffs yet and if we make the playoffs we have an equal chance of winning the Cup like everybody else.

Maybe getting a few guys back if we make it can get us hot and get somewhere.

2-0 Canucks

Higgins

Edler

24013993.jpg

I am not with the rest of the crowd here, I want to win. I want to see good hockey and our players working hard, we aren't out of the playoffs yet and if we make the playoffs we have an equal chance of winning the Cup like everybody else.

2-0 Canucks

Higgins

Edler

I admire your optimism, Plum.

But do you really believe that if this team somehow, miraculously, made the playoffs, that they would have an equal chance as Boston, or Los Angeles, or Anaheim, or.....

As far as getting a few guys back and getting somewhere - maybe if those guys were a young Bure, a young Linden, and a young Naslund.

But I do admire your optimism.

@ElliottPap: Anyone still care about Nux line combos? If so, here they are: 20-33-46; 22-17-14; 7-15-9; 29-27-36; 40-45-21. (40-Mike Zalewski). #canucks

Since Henrik is back; why not go with the line that was hot before he was injured???? 14-33-46 Pls and ty.

2-0 Canucks

Higgins

Edler

You serious?

Archived