The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

@MLBBruceLevine: According to a MLB source Mark Buehle will try to pitch two innings Sunday and call it a career. Not expected to be on post season roster

Wow...

Bueherle wasn't expected to be included on the playoff roster. You go with a 4 man rotation and he's currently their 5th best starter.

He's been struggling a lot down the stretch. You go with Price, Stroman, Dickey and Estrada.

I'd actually go with Price, Dickey, Stroman and Estrada in that order. That way Dickey pitches at Rogers twice and Stroman is your potential game 7 starter.

Good luck for MB for his last start. Hope he can get his two innings clean. Go out with a bang.

I guess he must be really hurt to not be considered to be in the bullpen for post season, as a spare left hander. But his experience with be big for the young guys like Stroman.

Playing the wildcard team is not the best route. Recent trends show that WC teams do quite well.

Besides, no guarantee KC will make it past first round. Jays will have home field if they play another team in second round.

Edited by Jaimito

I can't stand Royals and find them to be cocky little punks. Their non-sense of intentionally hitting opposing team's hitters. They've done it countless times to countless teams. The league does nothing about it. Remember the last time Jays played Royals in Toronto and that stupid umpire Jim Wolf lost control of the game and ejected Sanchez.

Watch out for the umpires in playoffs they seem to have it out for Jays.

Edited by the last outlaw