The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Every sports team I love is just depressing me right now! Jays are playing well below potential, Canucks just dropped two spots in the draft (I know odds were against them but still sucks), Caps keeping losing and every other day the Raptors look terrible. I need a break lol.

• Upvote 1

Very frustrating to watch this team right now. The bullpen is still not getting it done (well mainly two guys Storen & Cecil) and there are too many guys hitting below the Mendoza line (Tulo, Martin, Smoak, Goins, Thole).

I could tell it was going to be a frustrating game from the second inning. Archer couldn't find the strike zone and Pillar walked on 4 pitches (and he usually swings at everything), Goins also walked and then Thole comes up and decides to swing before Archer even throws one strike, grounds out and the inning is over.

Cecil has always been a slow starter. Last year, he posted a ERA over 5.00 at the end of April. Two years ago, he was injured at the start of the season and not until early June, he started to be dominate again.

I'm more concern over Tulowitzki. What happened to this guy? Batting .177 is just embarrassing. 

Not really an appropriate place to put this but I really need to get this off my chest. I had a ball game tonight and my prospective college coach, came in all the way from Ontario( not just for me,Was here all weekend). I **** the ******* bed. Two errors, picked off, on top of it I popped up to end the game swinging on a s*** pitch 3-1 curveball with tying run and winning run on 3 and 2 respectively. One of those games. Having been in contact with me, the program was willing to pay for part of my education. For my family it means a lot. Do you think he will still offer. He did not seem impressed at all after the game all he said was that he would keep in touch. I'm starting to get really scared

1 hour ago, ReggieBush said:

Not really an appropriate place to put this but I really need to get this off my chest. I had a ball game tonight and my prospective college coach, came in all the way from Ontario( not just for me,Was here all weekend). I **** the ******* bed. Two errors, picked off, on top of it I popped up to end the game swinging on a s*** pitch 3-1 curveball with tying run and winning run on 3 and 2 respectively. One of those games. Having been in contact with me, the program was willing to pay for part of my education. For my family it means a lot. Do you think he will still offer. He did not seem impressed at all after the game all he said was that he would keep in touch. I'm starting to get really scared

Dont worry about it...1 game shouldnt make the difference besides if he knows his stuff he will be able to tell if you have the goods...chin up...keep swingin.

You couldnt be any worse than 3/4 of the Jays right now...

Edited by ShakyWalton