The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

This is an extremely close game. Win or Lose, I hope the fans stay and congratulate them on an amazing season. We will always have game 5 and that home run to re watch a million times. I wont be salty, Royals have a great team. At the same time, Jays can easily come back and take the series. I just hope the fans stay to the end of the game and cheer them on for giving us a reason to be excited in October.

We need 2 more innings from Estrada, looks like they might need the shutout to win this one.

Really uncertain they'd be able to pull off a 1-0 win. Need more runs or they'll likely lose imo. Jays have something like 9 straight playoff wins when scoring 5+ runs and 9 straight playoff losses when scoring 4 or less runs.

Gibby should keep Estrada in there. Playing an unbelievable game. Would be a shame if they pull him for no reason at all as the bullpen arms are getting warmed up. He can easily pitch another inning. If he's lights out like he has been, let him start the 8th as well and save those bullpen arms.

Can anyone tell me what happened to the site..I couldnt get in for 3 days but it seems others have been posting???

Why waste Price...I dont like this move..Gibbons does some strang crap.

Oh no please sit down Price.  I know pitchers throw on off days.....but please its 5-0

They changed the forums layout.  Seems like less traffic.

Can anyone tell me what happened to the site..I couldnt get in for 3 days but it seems others have been posting???

new board update. Site has been on/off since it was implemented and will continue to fix bugs. It works for some and doesn't for other. Just need some patience until it fully settles in.

• Upvote 1