The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Following the game online, good to see Tulo get the (hopeful) dagger.  Unsung at bat, goes to Smoak.  It seems in the past that would've been a K, instead a run scores and the pressure continues to be applied, even if there is an out.  All about not wasting the at bats.

14 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Following the game online, good to see Tulo get the (hopeful) dagger.  Unsung at bat, goes to Smoak.  It seems in the past that would've been a K, instead a run scores and the pressure continues to be applied, even if there is an out.  All about not wasting the at bats.

He was having some Melvin Upton-esque uppercuts last year. Not seeing that at all this year.

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I was expecting Smoak's average to improve with more at bats (250ish) but he's currently at 290?!

I know he's been so impressive this year! Happy for him and it's good for us to have this type of production from a defensive wizard.

Edited by Xbox

15 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

When I was watching early on, Martin hit a 2 run dinger. Tune in now and it's 13-4. It's safe to say we have finally hit our stride

You're giving the Reds too much credit Beary ;) It's 15 - 2

• Upvote 1

Q to Blue Jays fans here: is there a good place to watch a solid 4-8 minute clip of highlights for each Jays game? I never see any barely on youtube, mlb.com and the blue jays' site always just have like a string of 20-30 second clips showing some key plays in a playlist, often completely out of chronological order (why?).

PS: I like "Jays in 30" on Sportsnet but often miss it or aren't around an actual TV with cable.

Edited by Moonshinefe

7 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Didn't expect Strickland to hit Bryce but wow. 

That was crazy.. Is it bad I want more of this in Baseball? Seems like it's a once a year type thing. Last year was Ventura/Machado.