The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] COL - 04/10/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

When is the last time you saw Garrison play with muscle ?

I can't believe how soft he plays.

I mean in terms of his appearance. He probably spends the most time in the gym, but has the hockey iq of a chimp. He does love to boardplay.... Maybe a little too much if you know what I mean... Edler prefers to throw his weight around on occasion so I guess they are different kinds of muscle

Jensen has struggled mightily with the twins but, given the results don't matter right now, I'd keep giving him a shot. A young player on that line might be what the Sedins need to revitalize their game

Their game revitalized already with a rare goal tonight by Hank hope this will help for next season

What a loser....who is that idiot talking ?

The Canucks were already LOSING before Torts got suspended.

His suspension didn't start the sinking - they hit the Ice Berg before that game - 1 win in 9 games including a 9-1 drubbing to the Ducks.

IMHO - that was one of the best things he did - sick and tired of this team taking whatever other teams do to them.

Torts stood up for them - yeah - it was wrong - but at least he showed some bloody emotion and made a stand "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Archived