The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (2) San Jose Sharks vs (3) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quick is honestly one of the most overrated goalies. Average goalie in a good system.

His career regular season numbers bear this out. He had one above average season (2011-12) but other than that hasn't posted any outrageously good numbers. He's good, but he isn't in the same league as Rask or Lundqvist.

Seeing the Kings lose is just too much fun. I'm pulling for the Sharks because they are a hell of a lot more entertaining than the Kings, and since I don't have a dog in the playoff fight anymore I want to watch entertaining hockey.

Problem is i hate the ducks to but not as mutch as kings and sharks and hawks hopefully its dallas or another lesser evil out of the west and anybody butt boston in the east

I hear ya'. I'm local in Socal so I pick my poison to cheer for. LA is full of the Queen crowd and OC full of the Duck crowd. I find the Ducks fans are alot more friendly and less abnoxious so I'd rather cheer for them. The Ducks actually own a huge number of both ice and roller rinks and they sponsor free hockey for kids to help them get started so they do help the community out down here. In the end, its all about Go Canucks Go! lol

LA Kings mascot tackles Sharks mascot, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfrna8Uyt_A

I knew a person rent "Baily" Kings mascot for his kids birthday party. A mutual friend came to the kids party wearing a jersey from his eastcoast nhl team homejersey and kings mascot proceeded to dump food on him. From what I've seen the word "class" is not part of most Kings fans or their teams vocabulary (excluding my friends and relatives who are a huge Kings fan, lol)...

His career regular season numbers bear this out. He had one above average season (2011-12) but other than that hasn't posted any outrageously good numbers. He's good, but he isn't in the same league as Rask or Lundqvist.

Seeing the Kings lose is just too much fun. I'm pulling for the Sharks because they are a hell of a lot more entertaining than the Kings, and since I don't have a dog in the playoff fight anymore I want to watch entertaining hockey.

his first 3 years he still has some pretty good numbers on a really bad LA kings team LA didnt turn into a good team until the second half of the 2011-12 year and he stood on his head and kept that team in the hunt until they got their act together with big trades and coaching changes ect.. went on to win the vezina , conn smythe, stanley cup , espy for best NHL player, and after that season has had some bad injuries and has still put up decent numbers... the guy had pretty serious back surgery a year and a half ago and delt with injuries again this year..... the guys career S% is .915 and GAA is 2.28 people say luongo is a future HOFer with a .919 and a GAA of 2.51.....with no cup vezina or conn smythe......quicks GAA and S% are pretty much on par with lundqvist , Luongo, miller, ... rask has great GAA and S% but hes only been a starter for 1 1/2 years ... and if you want to bring up LAs defense makign quick look good how about playing behind Bostons D?? i get it canucks fans hate LA because they beat the canucks but to say quick is average because hes having an off series is ridiculous...

Archived