The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs (4) Minnesota Wild

Who will win the series?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why does Cooke still play? Players like these should be long gone, if you want an enforcer you want players that can actually get physical with other players like Steve Ott or Rafi Torres, not dumb dirty players like Sean Avery and Matt Cooke.

why does minnesota wear these disgusting jerseys in a playoff game? are they planning to make this puke the home uniform? they should have never switched from green to red in the first place anyway

I don't get why they, or some of the other teams, wear the 3rds for the playoffs anyway. You would think that if they like it that much then they would have made it the home jersey by now.

Although I'd say their 3rd jersey is miles ahead of the home jersey, but I agree that they should have stuck with their old green ones.

Hope the boys can win this one for Barrie. Sounds like Hishon is going to suit up for his first NHL game tonight (Carey is out). Congrats to him. Hope he plays well. Still hate that POS McNabb for derailing his career. Apparently Wilson is in for Barrie. Was kind of hoping for Elliott but it's probably best not to throw him to the wolves.

Matt Cooke: “First and foremost, I want to say that I’m disappointed and sorry that Tyson Barrie can’t play for the Colorado Avalanche tonight. I wish that he could. It was not my intent to collide with him knee-on-knee. It was my intent to finish my check. Playoffs are a hard and physical time, and it’s my job to be physical. I’ve led my team in hits in all three games, and it’s an intense time. I’ve led my team this year in hits, and in this series. Since March 20, 2011, I’ve been a changed player. I’ve approached the game differently. I think differently about the game. The stats that I’ve collected over those three seasons prove that I’m a changed player. And the plays that I make, and the plays that I don’t make, prove to that point as well. At the end of the day, this situation was not my intent.”

Archived