The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: 20th Century Warfare

g_bassi13

Sure. I'm TB. Specials PM me.

Yeah, you guys need to have a little more faith in me.

Um not sure what you're getting at here, there are a lot of reasons to not have faith in your one little post claiming to be TB.

First off it was before Bassi said all the roles were handed - that's fine but really, you should have waited until at least the roles were finished.

Next Bassi gave me, at least, some pretty in depth background and information about my role, so I highly doubt bassi just PMed you and said Yo 112 you da TB.

A little more information on your part would have gone a long way for us to have complete faith in you.

Um not sure what you're getting at here, there are a lot of reasons to not have faith in your one little post claiming to be TB.

First off it was before Bassi said all the roles were handed - that's fine but really, you should have waited until at least the roles were finished.

Next Bassi gave me, at least, some pretty in depth background and information about my role, so I highly doubt bassi just PMed you and said Yo 112 you da TB.

A little more information on your part would have gone a long way for us to have complete faith in you.

He also said that the Mafia teams would be put into their chats after all the other roles were handed out.

I didn't provide any information because it wasn't necessary. I'm just some reckless infantry guy.

He also said that the Mafia teams would be put into their chats after all the other roles were handed out.

I didn't provide any information because it wasn't necessary. I'm just some reckless infantry guy.

Fair enough, I believe you and I believe you when you say you will be using it this round. But also understand that I came out of my saboteur closet not because I didn't trust you but because, I am sure I am the top of most people's suspicion list. Tell me the truth would you have believed me if I PMed you that I was a TP saboteur rather than posting it in the thread?

Also,

For everyone's information I have been contacted by someone claiming to be the sheriff, no investigation results yet, not sure if they have decided on who will be investigated but I will update as I get the info!

Going to role claim I guess.

I am the Tokyo Rose, a US citizen trapped in Japan.

The first attempt on my life will be blocked, but after that I show up as mafia in any sheriff investigations.

I win with the TP.

Because I am able to survive a night where I am targetted, I believe I would make a good spokesperson for the sheriff.

Just to be clear if you are investigated BEFORE someone tries to kill you, you will show up TP, then AFTER an attempted kill, Mafia?

Fair enough, I believe you and I believe you when you say you will be using it this round. But also understand that I came out of my saboteur closet not because I didn't trust you but because, I am sure I am the top of most people's suspicion list. Tell me the truth would you have believed me if I PMed you that I was a TP saboteur rather than posting it in the thread?

Also,

For everyone's information I have been contacted by someone claiming to be the sheriff, no investigation results yet, not sure if they have decided on who will be investigated but I will update as I get the info!

No, but I certainly wouldn't have let you get killed after claiming, nor would I have let the information go to anyone with a remote chance of being a Nazi/Soviet.

No, but I certainly wouldn't have let you get killed after claiming, nor would I have let the information go to anyone with a remote chance of being a Nazi/Soviet.

What information? That I can roleblock in round 4? Lol Even if I had roleblock starting this first round it's hardly kill worthy. Maybe one mafia team will kill me, but so what? The TP haven't lost much.

Basically I am a regular TP, who, if I survive long enough am rewarded with a minor ability. If one of the mafias or SK or whoever wants to waste a kill on me that's up to them.

Way better I die than sheriff or vig or doc or whatever other roles may be out there.

What information? That I can roleblock in round 4? Lol Even if I had roleblock starting this first round it's hardly kill worthy. Maybe one mafia team will kill me, but so what? The TP haven't lost much.

Basically I am a regular TP, who, if I survive long enough am rewarded with a minor ability. If one of the mafias or SK or whoever wants to waste a kill on me that's up to them.

Way better I die than sheriff or vig or doc or whatever other roles may be out there.

Assuming you're telling the truth, it helps the Mafia teams nail down the more important roles.

We have three people claiming lesser roles now is all.

Assuming you're telling the truth, it helps the Mafia teams nail down the more important roles.

We have three people claiming lesser roles now is all.

Yup I agree, but you were only half out of the closet when I came out ;)

It goes against all my instincts to do this but, Aladeen, I trust you are telling the truth.

:bigblush:

My role is the only standard one, not sure why the Sheriff would trust you over me.

If you're worried about my ability to bring it home, Sheriff, I honestly think I played a solid game in NHL.

There were just a few unexpected/cruel mechanics put into the game (one of which lead to my death that really shouldn't have been a possibility) as well as some miscommunication with the host regarding how a few powers operated.

The only thing I did that I feel could be regarded as a 'mistake' is announcing the investigation, but I had safeguards in place to ensure that PPCLI wouldn't be seen as 100% clean-- they just went unused by my alliance and I'm not sure why.

Give me another chance. I need redemption.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I had safeguards in place to ensure that PPCLI wouldn't be seen as 100% clean-- they just went unused by my alliance and I'm not sure why.

I can't speak for the others but I'm retarded so... :P

Guest Gumballthechewy

In other words, Intoews is already leading because of joke votes so let's create some BS to try and start a weak first round bandwagon. You tried that last game as well.

Who takes anything in the first round seriously? Mafia, that's who.

Archived