The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

**The 6th pick Scenario nobody is Talking about**

carlweezer

I love reading about the internet locker room police making their comments about Kane being a "cancer".

Wow

If we were lucky to land this guy for just this year's first, then that would be one hell of a great trade for the Canucks

Seriously right?

It's as if Kane made it to the NHL and his peers that never made it in anything post in this forum.

Il take Kane any day over any pick in this weak draft. It's not a top five draft, it's a top two draft. After the top two, there is a big drop off.

That said, Kane for the 6th only is indeed a coup.

I'd rather we trade our 6th pick for a young (23ish year old) top-6 forward, ideally a playmaker. That fits into our young growing future core and eases the transition much better.

Evander Kane is 22 years old. Sign Statsny and the Canucks have a very near future first line, perhaps as soon as next mid-season.

KANE - STATSNY - KASSIAN

D. SEDIN - H. SEDIN - JENSEN

FUTURE:

KANE - STATSNY - KASSIAN

SHINKARUK - HORVAT - JENSEN

I love reading about the internet locker room police making their comments about Kane being a "cancer".

Wow

If we were lucky to land this guy for just this year's first, then that would be one hell of a great trade for the Canucks

some people actually know this as a fact

this one included

no way in hell would they trade the 6th overall pick for kane id be willing to let corrado go if we get poulot in a kes trade throw in hanson and maybe higgens this draft pick has the potential to be a franchise player people say this a weak draft only because there are so many gambles but a guy like del cole or ehlers or bennet could become stars i hope we see see mdc or ehlers and jake if we can snag the ducks pick

Archived