The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

I am OK with being on your list, but I have to ask; if Aladeen is mafia, why does that make Kesler a mafia as well?

Well they could be pulling a fake. Aladeen turns up Mafia, agreeing with Kesler may make Kesler appear TP, but Kesler is actually Mafia. It's a possible scenario that I could see highly likely, especially given the games I've observed after the Superhero Sidekick one.

Not sure why you included him. He's not acting out of the ordinary for him. He wouldn't be a bad investigation because he can be very helpful when he's TP, but I'm not sure what he's done that you found particularly suspicious?

I can't not find VIC suspicious. I may not play a lot but I do observe. In the games I've observed, VIC acts "ordinary" and you just can't let your guard down when it's him. I suggested he be first investigation because he was pretty good when he was TP (games I've observed), fairly accurate with accusations.

It wasn't the initial joke vote that I'm referencing. It's throwing me in with OTTS and Aladeen on a kill list that I found curious. For the record, I am tentatively leaning towards TP for you. Mafia Kryten puts himself out there less.
Your responses in the interval didn't exactly make me believe you were innocent (or guilty for that matter). I was still in minor joke mode although Aladeen was sure doing his best to break me out of that mood. And yes I am TP, mafia Kryten usually doesn't make jokes and such about being mafia. Although I do plan on changing that tactic the next time I am mafia. I will leave others to decide if I am employing that strategy now or not.

Specials should contact me if nobody else wants to be a spokesperson.

I'm TP.

If we're going to have a spokesperson to get all of the specials together quickly, why would they just contact a random player who says they're TP? A sheriff spokesperson coming forward would be best. Barring that, ilduce is probably less likely to be mafia than a random because if he didn't come forward he could have passed the med kit to his teammates if mafia.

If we're going to have a spokesperson to get all of the specials together quickly, why would they just contact a random player who says they're TP? A sheriff spokesperson coming forward would be best. Barring that, ilduce is probably less likely to be mafia than a random because if he didn't come forward he could have passed the med kit to his teammates if mafia.

I wasn't being serious.

That reminds me, though: toews, can this Med Kit be given to any player to start the game or just a random TP?

Well they could be pulling a fake. Aladeen turns up Mafia, agreeing with Kesler may make Kesler appear TP, but Kesler is actually Mafia. It's a possible scenario that I could see highly likely, especially given the games I've observed after the Superhero Sidekick one.

Where did they interact? The only time I see them speaking in the thread to eachother is when Kesler voted for you and Aladeen asked if Kes used the "swear" to get inside info. Is there a PM or something where a convo took place?

Where did they interact? The only time I see them speaking in the thread to eachother is when Kesler voted for you and Aladeen asked if Kes used the "swear" to get inside info. Is there a PM or something where a convo took place?

that is the only time I have interacted with kes, I am in no PMs in this game or for anything else though everyone should feel free to PM me if they like. :P

Archived