The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Aladeen is not mafia you can take it to the bank.

Trying to help here I really think Otis is mafia, I would suggest investigating me but apparently if I show up TP it just means I am sk, lackey or kp. So it's best not to waste it on me.

Here is the issue with this game:

The more active you are = more suspicion. I am active if I am mafia or TP. But people are right I tend not to be helpful when I am mafia, but I thought about what Toews said about Otis last round and I brought it up mostly to see how he/others would react.

If people think me mentioning it is more suspicious than how people have reacted to it, they should really rethink playing this game.

I'm curious to know what I did this time. I was under the impression that your vote for me was a joke vote. 112 I assume was trying to provoke a reaction to get a read on me.
It kind of was, it was intended to garner a response (like the one you just provided). That response is pretty much moot atm though considering the shenanigans that have occured since.

So pls don't target Aladeen. Target me instead. I'll give my current survival streak to Aladeen instead. I think I've lived past the 4th round for like 8 games straight which is ridiculous.

Of course, if Aladeen is Mafia, then I'd still feel bad for him dying round 1, buuuuut not so much.

why don't u shut up ked

Here's my suspect list:

-Kesler87 (if he's mafia, Aladeen almost certainly is mafia)

-Aladeen (if he's mafia, Kesler87 almost certainly is mafia)

-VIC (always suspicious, I'd suggest investigating this guy first)

-Kryten (haven't liked posts so far, gut feeling)

how is it if kes is mafia I am mafia? I just know kes gets info out of you, if he says he thinks you're mafia I just assume he coaxed info out of you from unorthodox methods.
Here's my suspect list: -Kesler87 (if he's mafia, Aladeen almost certainly is mafia) -Aladeen (if he's mafia, Kesler87 almost certainly is mafia) -VIC (always suspicious, I'd suggest investigating this guy first) -Kryten (haven't liked posts so far, gut feeling)
I am OK with being on your list, but I have to ask; if Aladeen is mafia, why does that make Kesler a mafia as well?

Here's my suspect list:

-Kesler87 (if he's mafia, Aladeen almost certainly is mafia)

-Aladeen (if he's mafia, Kesler87 almost certainly is mafia)

- VIC (always suspicious, I'd suggest investigating this guy first)

-Kryten (haven't liked posts so far, gut feeling)

replygif.net/i/369.gig

Here's my suspect list:

-VIC (always suspicious, I'd suggest investigating this guy first)

Not sure why you included him. He's not acting out of the ordinary for him. He wouldn't be a bad investigation because he can be very helpful when he's TP, but I'm not sure what he's done that you found particularly suspicious?

Archived