The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Of course you'd say that.

The vig target tonight is most likely not the SK. They should be good for another round. That's all I can say.

Of course you or anyone else wouldn't believe me. When the end of the game comes along, you'll see I was telling the truth. I could make the "I swear on my Mafia life" crap but yeah, I'll just hope the SK listens to me this once. I've been in this situation before with asking the SK for help, and the last time he listened to us and we worked together for what we could, I can only ask the SK again to do the same this time for this one round.

SK will regret not killing CA tonight, trust me on that, and that's not a threat at the SK, but I know what's coming.

Of course you or anyone else wouldn't believe me. When the end of the game comes along, you'll see I was telling the truth. I could make the "I swear on my Mafia life" crap but yeah, I'll just hope the SK listens to me this once. I've been in this situation before with asking the SK for help, and the last time he listened to us and we worked together for what we could, I can only ask the SK again to do the same this time for this one round.

SK will regret not killing CA tonight, trust me on that, and that's not a threat at the SK, but I know what's coming.

I can guarantee that you're not the lackey. Trust me on this, SK.

Archived