The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (2) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know if this is sarcasm...or...

Nope.

Always liked him. Even if he's getting so old that he forgets names. He has the smoothest voice. Knows just when to add the perfect inflection.

The only one that I'd like to listen to more would be Jim Robson.

Nope.

Always liked him. Even if he's getting so old that he forgets names. He has the smoothest voice. Knows just when to add the perfect inflection.

The only one that I'd like to listen to more would be Jim Robson.

No love for Hughson? By far the best commentator IMO. I'm sure a lot will agree.

No love for Hughson? By far the best commentator IMO. I'm sure a lot will agree.

Hughson is ok. I think he became a favorite here because he was a BC guy who always wanted to do play by play for the Canucks, and got his wish. But he relies on a few cliches. How many times did we hear "Great saaaaaaaaave Luongo!" Ok the first 100 times it was fine but after that...meh. I got tired of his voice. Like Chris Cuthburt. who is the most annoying PBP.

On another note I really like Sergio Memmeso as colourman on the Habs broadcasts

This series has to be the most boring one so far this year

Unless this series picks up, whoever wins it will be in for a brutal shock going forward. All the other teams are well conditioned in physical play-off level intensity from their series.

Good game by the Rangers - just can't finish. But no one willing to pay the price in front of MAF. No one wants to play physical. No one wants to rat. Too fancy. Reminds me of pre 2011 Canucks.

Archived