The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Time to Test For PED

I have no objective evidence but the King win is not credible to me. This was the same team that won the Cup without losing a single road game first time ever and from the 8th seed as I recall. Now yet another unbelieveable out come. I am just not a believer in the King playoff team myth. How many athletes have denied using drugs and threatened to sue people who sugested the possibilty? We don't need a "steroid era" record book. The NHL needs to start testing in the palyoffs -- NOW, There is too much money at stake and too much regional fan pride lost. I repeat I have absolutely no evidence that any King player used a PED. This is purely speculation on my part. So I apologize if my suspicion is wrong. HOWEVER< we have no objective evidence that no King player did not use a PED. All the more reason to test.

I am sure I'll get the typical comments here about how hockey players don't use and could not benefit from PEDs etc.. Well if that is the case there should be no objection to testing.

Can you be anymore of a crybaby? The kings are a playoff style of team even when they went down 3-0 I still knew they could win that series to say that they won it because they started using steroids is beyond stupid. Is chicago using steroids too because they lost 2 and then won 4?

Why don't you go back and look at the Kings season and you can see they would win 7-8 in a row and then lost 7-8 in a row they have been inconsistent all year long and when they are playing at their best they are right up there with Chicago and St. Louis as the wests best team.

Archived