The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the Spanish Main Game over Mutineers win

Dr.Strangelove

I am in contact will Dral. He went on a "couple of months" camping trip. Said there was no wifi and he should sign up tmrw for next game

Wow this is just becoming the best day in CDC mafia history.

Some posts I made in response to Toews and the ones where I was pressuring WW were half-joking because I thought it was obvious I was mafia.

But I might have done the same if I was in his shoes :P

I was thinking that how you were acting was similar to when you were mafia a couple games back, and I convinced everyone to switch the vote from me to you, but this time you were slightly more rational. That combined with how perfect Toews seemed to play and the fact the OTTS claimed to have been protecting Toews with the med kit, was just enough to make me change my mind.

Then PPCLI's 5 minute time limit right at the end didn't help either.

I was thinking that how you were acting was similar to when you were mafia a couple games back, and I convinced everyone to switch the vote from me to you, but this time you were slightly more rational. That combined with how perfect Toews seemed to play and the fact the OTTS claimed to have been protecting Toews with the med kit, was just enough to make me change my mind.

Then PPCLI's 5 minute time limit right at the end didn't help either.

Otis was protecting Toews mentally but not physically. Hpns.

Thanks for the hosting PPCLI. It was a good game, and I know everyone understands that you had to take away the attention you were placing on it.

And yeah, I am the next host, so I want to know what you guys are looking for next game.

I'm starting to get the sense that the games are beginning to drag, with us having played something like 15 games back to back without a break. That said, registration hasn't dropped off too much, but there are a lot of people on break, or looking for a break soon.

I don't know how many games you want to play after mine, but I'll pose it like this.

1) We could do a Cyberpunk game, filled with roles in a manner similar to my first game. All these roles being faction neutral, and randomized. There would be some twists, and a story and what not, but as someone I was speaking with said the novelty might have worn off with too many themes and a lack of vanilla.

2) The other thing we could do is just a vanilla game.

3) The last option I have is that we do a game with no roles other than a vig, where the mafia aren't even in communication with each other, and have to put in their votes through an anonymous PM to myself. Could be interesting. Could also be the worst Mafia game of all time.

So it's up to you guys. I'm not so comfortable gauging that on my own, so I'll leave it to you guys to tell me what kind of game you want next .

Archived