The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the Spanish Main Game over Mutineers win

Dr.Strangelove

Sheriff is either fake or Psycho. Here's my suspicion list anyway:

Big Mike - faking his role

Peaches - Aladeen on his list

Kesler - far too quiet for the MVP

VIC - SOMEONE in that group of vote manipulators has to be dirty. He's been the shadiest, followed by:

BDM

The irony.

Sheriff is either fake or Psycho. Here's my suspicion list anyway:

Big Mike - faking his role

Peaches - Aladeen on his list

Kesler - far too quiet for the MVP

VIC - SOMEONE in that group of vote manipulators has to be dirty. He's been the shadiest, followed by:

BDM

I even get called shady when i'm dead <_<

Day two was easier going for everyone the jungle slowly gave way to much steeper clear terrain. The crew broke for lunch on an rocky outcropping overlooking the south part of the island. Big Mike was getting very sullen and began to go quiet not even lending his voice to any of the discussion regarding the mutineers. Finally PPCLI had enough and took Big Mike to the edge there he trust his cutlass deep into his chest and spilt his guts on the ledge before kicking him off the edge. Big Mike fell 100 feet down onto the jagged rocks below.

That afternoon all anyone could talk about was who might be a mutineer. Finally as night began to fall they had reached a consensus on who should die. They had unanimously voted for King Heffy to walk the plank. PPCLI had the plank brought out and secured to the cliff face. King Heffy walked to the place of his death cursing the names of everyone he could. At last he accepted the inevitable and turned around flipped PPCLI off and did a perfect backflip laughing all the way down.

The mutineers where starting to feel the heat glad at least that they had gotten rid of Aladeen last night they decided to try their luck again. They grabbed Luciferase during the night and dragged her off into the night. The next morning she was found Impaled outside the camp with a warning carved on the rock near her. “ Beware ye scurvy dogs we be the mutineers an we be leavin no loyal pirate alive “

The SK attempted to murderize Intoewsables but luckily for Toews he had a magical kit to protect him.

The Vigilante had enough of Peaches running around yelling about his gut feelings. Thinking that he might have been turned by the mutineers in an attempt to sew discourse the vig decided to pay Peaches a little visit. He crept up on Peaches tent and drew his knife ready to strike. Peaches heard the vig approach but was too slow to react as the vigilante’s aim was true and peaches died with a throwing knife in his back

God killed Big Mike -TP

Lynched King Heffy - Mutineer

Mafia killed Luciferase - unknown

Vig killed Peaches - TP

First round

Mau5 (Mutineer) walked the plank

Aladeen (Unknown) was killed by the mutineer's

Drouin (TP) was off'd by the SK

BDM (TP) felt the wrath of the Vig

Second round

God killed Big Mike -TP

Lynched King Heffy - Mutineer

Mafia killed Luciferase - unknown

Vig killed Peaches - TP

1) Aladeen
2) Kryten

3) King Heffy

4) Intoewsables

5) Peaches

6) Go Faulk Yourself
7. Luciferase
8. otherwise
9) IlDuce39
10) VICanucksfan5551
11( Drouin
12) JE14
13) Big Mike
14) Where's Wellwood
15)Otis
16)Kesler87
17) Bo Hunter Booth
18) Captain Aerosex
19) gbassi

20) BDM

21) Mau5trap

13/21 alive

CA BE CRUISIN FER A GODKILL

What was it? I could see him missing you having the med kit, given that he had a dead player on his list.

His role relied on another TP-sided role which, to my knowledge, is not in this game. I suppose there's a possibility that a TP special decided to lie about their role to me, but I'm hoping no one's that stupid.

Archived