The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still can't get over Dorsett's deliberate snow-shower ...meant to disrespect the other team's entrance...where he showers a tot...but doesn't get fined? This should be regarded in the same light,... as snowing an opponent's goalie during a game, which is subject to a penalty? It's disrepectful, unsportsmanlike & a safety issue. The biggest possible fine is chump change...so - I thought fining Dorsette would be an easy call.

NOT so... & a lot of hockey-moms are up-in-arms!

At least, social media won't be hushed when it comes to denouncing something that screams bad-form & foul.

Henrik Lundqvist is 5-2 after losses in these playoffs. He's allowed 13 goals in those seven games. Lundqvist is not Marc-Andre Fleury and Dustin Tokarski is not Patrick Roy. Of greater concern, to me, is the Canadiens defence. I think they're wearing down. Mike Weaver is heroic, but 20 minutes of ice time? I just got a weird feeling that the Habs will lose tonight. Hope I'm wrong though.

Archived