The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

Alright then.... unvote 2 vote otis

I am still confused about BDM and toews which one is mafia? I obviously defended toews in previous rounds... fellow TP what do you think?

i really don't know at this point :P it's just like last round but opposite lol

i think i should be lynch protected for 3 rounds because of what 112 did, only fair IMO.

Haha, I didn't see what happened, but I assumed 112 posted on the nightfall write-up, that I used my kill on you and you showed up as a mafia?

Haha, I didn't see what happened, but I assumed 112 posted on the nightfall write-up, that I used my kill on you and you showed up as a mafia?

that is correct but it looks like you were roleblocked.

that is correct but it looks like you were roleblocked.

Well looks like he wasn't, lol. No one role blocked him btw the lackey is dead. SK is probably BHB, WW or Toews they're the only people not mafia and haven't been role investigated.. Hurry up TP thx.

Vote1 BurrDaMan

Not sure what to do with otis. He should be the clear second lynch today but it feels so unfair, lol.

Side note: Even if I don't approve of your shenanigans, I still love you bb.

Life isn't fair. Otis must abide by the rules of life sum times.

Well looks like he wasn't, lol. No one role blocked him btw the lackey is dead. SK is probably BHB, WW or Toews they're the only people not mafia and haven't been role investigated.. Hurry up TP thx.

I am not mafia as well or the sk for that matter..

If OTTS is telling the truth about the KP investigations (no reason to protect the SK...right?) and we assume that no competent SK would take out VIC in round 2 after realizing he was the spokesperson, BHB has to be the SK. He voted for me before VIC came out as spokesperson and wasn't around for the rest of the day. Wouldn't be surprised if he submitted his kill for VIC right away and couldn't change his kill later in the round. If OTTS wants to be a bro and take out BHB for us tonight, it would be much appreciated. ;)

Archived