The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Death Note] GAME OVER TP WIN

Alchemy Time

Wait a sec guys. The sheriff got confused and got mixed up with the red letters in investigation. Gbassi is Kira/sk

Not sure why a sk comes up in investigation but ye

my bad guys, ditzy today

"11. Investigations by L will show if someone is "affiliated with Kira" and if someone is "affiliated with Mello". Mello will obviously show up as "affiliated with Mello", as will Matt. The same will happen upon the death of players, with their specific affiliation being revealed."

"9. Depending on the amount of players I may add a no-ability character to Kira's side. If not I will have to think of another small buff for Kira. If I added another player, the "Kira" team would lose as soon as Kira is killed, and the other player would die."

Is bassi Kira or simply affiliated with Kira? Or does the investigation not specify?

No point in neglecting to ask for clarification.

Do the SK and Kingpin reveal upon investigation?

Yep. As much as I didn't want to, it would make no sense in regards to the theme if L couldn't find out who Kira or Mello is.

Is bassi Kira or simply affiliated with Kira? Or does the investigation not specify?

Should Kira or Kira's teammate be investigated, they would both have the same result "affiliated with Kira"

Sorry, this loser who doesn't talk just got back from work. Broken record playing I know.

Anyways, TP manged to get 3 Mafia, and will get another tonight, if I happen to get killed in the crossfire I'm pretty sure it's not a big loss, as I'm not of any significance anyways. You can always investigate me next round instead, but whatever works best.

Sorry, this loser who doesn't talk just got back from work. Broken record playing I know.

Anyways, TP manged to get 3 Mafia, and will get another tonight, if I happen to get killed in the crossfire I'm pretty sure it's not a big loss, as I'm not of any significance anyways. You can always investigate me next round instead, but whatever works best.

reported for calling yourself a loser

Archived