The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] What if....Multiple Things Happen, Following the Rumours

30 plus goal scoring ppg player. Wake up and take off the homer shades. You look foolish.

Lol who looks foolish? The last time Kesler played on a team as deep as Chicago he was a Selki winner. Put him on that team and he puts up the same type numbers. Playing with guys like Hossa Toews and Kane is a lot different than Higgins and Hansen. Check your ego bud you are starting to sound like a tool. Nm, tools have a use....

Lol who looks foolish? The last time Kesler played on a team as deep as Chicago he was a Selki winner. Put him on that team and he puts up the same type numbers. Playing with guys like Hossa Toews and Kane is a lot different than Higgins and Hansen. Check your ego bud you are starting to sound like a tool. Nm, tools have a use....

Great argument, speculation and name calling. You must have a crystal ball to know what Kesler would do in Chicago. Reports were out that a Sharp for Thornton deal was possible. Thornton #1 centre. By the way the majority of the posters in this thread have pointed out how ridiculous this proposal is.

Great argument, speculation and name calling. You must have a crystal ball to know what Kesler would do in Chicago. Reports were out that a Sharp for Thornton deal was possible. Thornton #1 centre. By the way the majority of the posters in this thread have pointed out how ridiculous this proposal is.

So you say I look foolish first, I say you sound like a tool, then you play the victim card and say I was name calling? lol nice try bud

It's like argueing with a 13 y/o

I haven't heard this shaw for JOE rumour either

So you say I look foolish first, I say you sound like a tool, then you play the victim card and say I was name calling? lol nice try bud

It's like argueing with a 13 y/o

I haven't heard this shaw for JOE rumour either

I'm 33 nice try. Btw, Shaw and Sharp are 2 different players. The rumour was Sharp for Thornton.

Kinda like what I posted. Guess that reefer on your care bear impaired your vision.

I figured it was time to bump this thread as Sharp is now being dangled for centers and apparently San Jose is NOT one of the teams he is being dangled towards.

So....just saying RS and TS.

A lot can happen in the next 36 hours

Warhippy is one of the worst on here with proposals. Decent enough member, just way off on player value. Way over-rates canuck players while massively under-rating other teams players.

Ever seem to notice all you do is come on a discussion and pick a fight with everyone ? All you do is wait for someone to make a comment and then attack them ripping apart the comment and throwing some insults in . . .... Grow up

Archived