The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boycott Russian players who support Putin's policies

RomanP

You appear to have a somewhat twisted view of history so take comfort in what you think you know. No, the Americans are not saints, but in no way can you twist them into being worse than the Russians.

Ignore that guy hes probaly signup to putin or castros army. By the sounds of it he doesnt even watch the tv news to know whats happening cause all he thinks is america bad even though there the ones trying to help people everywhere just look at iraq now with those extemest guys

Ignore that guy hes probaly signup to putin or castros army. By the sounds of it he doesnt even watch the tv news to know whats happening cause all he thinks is america bad even though there the ones trying to help people everywhere just look at iraq now with those extemest guys

Lol. Who created those extremists. You are so blind it's not even funny. Talk to me when you finish high school

Bure to Mogilny you have a lot of folks responding to your ludacris comments. Do you not have anything to respond back with?

Same old US is great, Russia, China, Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc bad.

I wonder why your buddies in the US have no issues with the Saudi dictatorship, hmm I wonder. Lol

Bure to Mogilny you have a lot of folks responding to your ludacris comments. Do you not have anything to respond back with?

Same old US is great, Russia, China, Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc bad.

I wonder why your buddies in the US have no issues with the Saudi dictatorship, hmm I wonder. Lol

Apparently mods are too busy policing people with honest (yet unpopular) opinions, ignoring blatant trolling like BtM. He's played a number of people very well in this thread. :lol: If anyone needs a how-to-successfully-troll guide, I'd suggest reading his posts here.. he's got it down pat.

You appear to have a somewhat twisted view of history so take comfort in what you think you know. No, the Americans are not saints, but in no way can you twist them into being worse than the Russians.

Yeah that's right because Russia has war mongered all over the world killing millions in the name of PROFIT freedom ! Both are scum bag governments that care nothing for peace and prosperity but America is the world leader in destruction and death.

Take a gander of the worlds history over the last 100 years and see who has really been stirring the pot !

Yeah but they just tell the news they dont gane anything from it give me a brake :picard:

How your clear and blatant trolling has not banned you permanently blows my mind ?

If by chance you really are this ignorant about what is going on in the world....I do not know who to blame more...... your parents or your teachers ?

Time for you and your comments to be blocked.

Thanks for comin' out and trying tho.

7323905.gif

Im critical of Saudi Arabian govt but there using space to constantley make reforms and inproovements whitch every one should not attack unlike libya who assad killed 100 000 people in bengaza whitch forced nato to help the people out hopefuly your not a gainst that mission right?

Im critical of Saudi Arabian govt but there using space to constantley make reforms and inproovements whitch every one should not attack unlike libya who assad killed 100 000 people in bengaza whitch forced nato to help the people out hopefuly your not a gainst that mission right?

Just stop troll.

Btw Assad is the President of Syria.

How your clear and blatant trolling has not banned you permanently blows my mind ?

If by chance you really are this ignorant about what is going on in the world....I do not know who to blame more...... your parents or your teachers ?

Time for you and your comments to be blocked.

Thanks for comin' out and trying tho.

7323905.gif

A nother guy said that above im sorry i didnt mean to be a jerk ill go to a difrent discussion i just wanted to say the facts whats reported. That one guy just really annoyed me with his no appreciation for america junk

Mr. Madison, what you have just said, is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Or not.

I could care less what they do in their free time. They entertain on the ice and that's all that matters.

I think Ovechkin might be crying now that you made this thread... Or he doesn't care and collects his cash and plays the game he loves.

Or not.

I could care less what they do in their free time. They entertain on the ice and that's all that matters.

I think Ovechkin might be crying now that you made this thread... Or he doesn't care and collects his cash and plays the game he loves.

What a deal. If only I was as talented and had the work effort of a professional athlete.

It looks like at least some of the Russian NHL stars are on Putin's bandwagon in supporting his policies, annexation of Crimea and war in Ukraine. Just to look at Instagram accounts of the 2 biggest Russian stars - Ovie and Malkin. This article brings it all together: http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/09/01/nhl-stars-support-the-war-against-ukraine/

Let's start showing these idiots that they can't have it both ways - make money in North America and support the new Hitler in their country. I propose to fill the arenas where these clowns play with various signs that show them what people in the free world support. Some signs suggestions:

• "Putin - khuilo" (a slogan made popular by soccer fans in Ukraine, it's in Russian and describes the real nature of Putin. Since it's a swear work in Russian, I can't really translate it here or the post will get locked :). Just google it and you'll know exactly what it is :) )
  • "Free Ukraine"
  • "Hitler, Stalin, Putin"
  • "Crimea is Ukraine"
  • "Ovie (Geno) Go Home!"
I really hope fans all around the league will stand up to these double-standard people.

To be honest if you think the western leaders are any better you are a fool. The USA has a long history of invading other countries who have different ideologies and does so secretly or makes up some excuse to do it. Harper and Obama are just as bad. You shouldn't take everything the news says as truth either. I like malkin and if I was Russian I'd prolly support Putin as well. I don't agree with a lot of players beliefs but that doesn't make me wanna boycott them.

To be honest if you think the western leaders are any better you are a fool. The USA has a long history of invading other countries who have different ideologies and does so secretly or makes up some excuse to do it. Harper and Obama are just as bad. You shouldn't take everything the news says as truth either. I like malkin and if I was Russian I'd prolly support Putin as well. I don't agree with a lot of players beliefs but that doesn't make me wanna boycott them.

At what point do you draw the line then? The USA has done it so it is OK for Putin? Are you prepared to see the Baltic countries invaded as well? The Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons in an effort to

reassure Russia of peaceful coexistence. In exchange the West gave assurances to the Ukraine which they have not been keeping. Sorry but the atrocities committed by communism far exceed anything that the USA

has ever cooked up.

Archived