The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: An Unexpected Game - Mafia Wins!

Time Lord

So as you guys probably have figured out. I'm a newbie. Run me through how you knew I was mafia just from following the crowd? Even if I was townsperson I would have probably voted with majority at that point.

don't ask foolish questions - 95% of the time its pure bovine feces luck.

Sorry guys. Ts wanted to watch some ponies then I crashed right after. I will try to get online at work during nap time.

Looks like we caught onto apples trickery on time... he did send me some information before he died but I am not sure how to take it so I am passing it onto the sheriff.

I promise to be more active tonight.

Also sorry to kryten for not being awake to tell the vig to not target you!

Frack my phone

Mafia:

Intoewsables - Usually a lot more helpful for when he's tp.

PPCLI - Trying to stay in the background, the vote for Peaches didn't fit.

AT - Trying to stay in the background as well.

King Heffy - Gut Feel

BDM - Maybe 2 posts so far this game, that's suspect.

Peaches - Less suspicious than the others, but I haven't liked his unwillingness to give meaningful votes for far.

Frack my phone

Mafia:

Intoewsables - Usually a lot more helpful for when he's tp.

PPCLI - Trying to stay in the background, the vote for Peaches didn't fit.

AT - Trying to stay in the background as well.

King Heffy - Gut Feel

BDM - Maybe 2 posts so far this game, that's suspect.

Peaches - Less suspicious than the others, but I haven't liked his unwillingness to give meaningful votes for far.

Fair point's especially the Peaches vote which I admit was me just following GFY's vote. I've actually had a hard time getting myself into the game.

That said I'm going with my gut and

VoteVirtanen87

*Waits patiently for GFY to tell us the findings of the day

Personally PPCLI's sudden appearence sparked my suspicions

Only other people on my list right now would be Intoews (honestly happens anytime he survives a few nights)

and KH. That being said I really need to put in the time and reread the first round. With the tie vote and one of them being mafia it'll hopefully be able to give me a bit better hunches... and reasoning behind suspicions.

*Waits patiently for GFY to tell us the findings of the day

Personally PPCLI's sudden appearence sparked my suspicions

Only other people on my list right now would be Intoews (honestly happens anytime he survives a few nights)

and KH. That being said I really need to put in the time and reread the first round. With the tie vote and one of them being mafia it'll hopefully be able to give me a bit better hunches... and reasoning behind suspicions.

I don't hold that role anymore, that belongs to AJ, but if the Sheriff wants to relay their investigation results through me instead, I don't mind.

Archived