The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vrbata and Daniel Sedin... How many goals

Outsiders

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That looks like a team total of 286 goals. We're gonna be in the running for another presidents trophy if the team scores like that,

Yeah, I don't expect everyone to produce that - there'll be some injuries, etc, but at the same time, I think each of those guys could reasonably produce those numbers if they have a solid season by their standards - if anything I've tempered expectations pretty much accross the board. Who really knows though? I won't be as shocked as most people around here if the team were in the President's trophy running. Imo they have the personnel, the biggest question for me will be the health and depth of the blueline.

• 5 months later...

I wonder why everyone had such high expectations for Daniel.

Daniel has 62 points - clearly no one was really expecting unreasonable production from him. Those high expectations were simply displaced to more playmaking.

The surprising thing about Daniel is that he has virtually identical production to Henrik - whereas normally you'd expect that he'd probably have 10 less assists and 10 more goals....which would put him right in the range of most people's expectations.

Daniel has 62 points - clearly no one was really expecting unreasonable production from him. Those high expectations were simply displaced to more playmaking.

The surprising thing about Daniel is that he has virtually identical production to Henrik - whereas normally you'd expect that he'd probably have 10 less assists and 10 more goals....which would put him right in the range of most people's expectations.

I think he was referring to goal totals, not points.

Archived