The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rowdy Rexal place

kill_the_avs2

The Tar-Huggers and Rig Pigs are some of the most annoying people i have ever met, sorry to hear about your incidence and i hope you recover emotionally from this absurdity that forced you to stoop to their level. But you should'nt have stopped there with the beating....( not talking about his girlfriend - neither )

The P.A. announcer in Rexall has the most annoying voice and style of all NHL arenas, next time can you take em out too, the guy should be calling horse races, gawd i can't stand him!!!!

Honestly I would love to be part of a Canuck vs Oiler fans all out brawl at the provincial line. Who's in? Black eye or not, someone's gotta teach those rednecks what's what.

I actually don't mind Edmontonians; Calgarians, well,I'm not fussy for them.

I'd be down for a rumble against cowtown.

Ah hell, let's just make it a two-rumble road trip. Call the sleep doctor and a stitch-nurse.

Got to be careful. With that much Ed Hardy gear one of them is bound to know how to fight.

That being said, as a Canucks fan I would bet overall that the Alberta fans can rumble better than our granola suits.

So approximately 320k a year is more than I, or anyone else here, will ever make. Nice try.

Do you make $72/hr x 15/16 hrs a day (think of the double time).

You're not a skilled worker though, and I doubt you've ever even seen ft Mac. People don't believe it till they go there. Trust me it's not a place of whatever degree you got, or culture. If you was a millwright, pipe fitter, welder, mechanic or electrician you'd understand.

Edit: missed the point....but most people won't make that much. You can't deny that the majority of people nowadays don't make $100,000/year even?

Do you make $72/hr x 15/16 hrs a day (think of the double time).

You're not a skilled worker though, and I doubt you've ever even seen ft Mac. People don't believe it till they go there. Trust me it's not a place of whatever degree you got, or culture. If you was a millwright, pipe fitter, welder, mechanic or electrician you'd understand.

Edit: missed the point....but most people won't make that much. You can't deny that the majority of people nowadays don't make $100,000/year even?

Double time shifts are not the norm, and working that many hours a day is strictly prohibited, has been for about 5 years. When I moved away from there, there were a lot of thing changing. The standard rate for a Journeyman in any trade is between 37-55 an hour, with nightshift premiums and such. That said....Burger King in McMurray was hiring for 18 an hour a couple years ago lol so I get what you're saying. But money doesn't make you smart, clearly. Trash everywhere.

Women are always the worst at these games. They are the agitators 50% of the time in fights. I've seen it time and time again. You can't hit a woman back or do anything to her, and some of them take liberties with that. I've seen women at hockey games go nuts and start throwing punches at guys who are arguing with their bf's and the guys most of the time just sit there and take it. A few times they will punch back or defend themselves and the crowd will instantly boo them. So what can you do. Sounds like this chick got away scot free and cost her BF a black eye. He should dump her ass big time.

Anyways, Rexall Place is the biggest dump of an arena in the biggest dump of an area. If you hadn't gotten in a fight inside, I am sure you would have been mugged outside after the game anyways so maybe this guy did you a favour.

Lmao

On the rigs, even them meatheads are making 4-5 grand per paycheque. And unless you're a complete frack up, you should be making at least 8-16Gs every 2 weeks in ft Mac.

It doesn't matter how much money you make when you waste it all on white Oakley's, strippers and Metal Mulisha bumper stickers.

Archived