The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 4, Haterz 1

TheRussianRocket.

defense is getting better but the only difference tonight was the puck went in when we had chances. Thought aside from a few breakdowns they played better in Dallas just didn't get the breaks. Would love to see Kassian with Bonino who can finish...?

dont forget 3 posts and a great feed by kass to richie that he muffed plus a higgins breakaway...

could have had alot more

Solid games by Miller, Edler, Vey and second line .. perfect teams game by all the rest .. I love Kassian for reinforcing Bieksa's message to Backes at the end of the game .. he looked like a scared puppy .. we will own that team this year .. again .. they lost some 'nasty' with Polak gone .. maybe they do have the flu ..

The powerplay is back to being potent enough that it can make teams pay for mistakes and liberties.

When was the last time they shut the door on a team like that with a powerplay goal to bury their opponent in the third period of a one goal game. I wonder if that happened even once last season?

I don't like the idea of relying on a 19 year old kid with one game of AHL pro experience for anything

I'm confident that Horvat will help eventually but he has to get used to taking draws against men first

6'0 210 lbs manchild. Where do you get the idea that he won't be able to take draws against men? The only way to know for sure is to put him in games. He is on the team for now, so let him play a few games before you count him out just because he's 19.

How about that beauty of a pass by big Zack to setup Richardson - if only his linemates could finish....just like last year he setup booth game after game after game with little result.

I can see why Zack gets into the dog house though, at least 3 times i counted passes up the middle from his own zone that were intercepted.

If he can shore up the boneheaded defensive zone plays hes going to work his way up the lines...

sick of seeing Kassian set up richardsson in cold and richardsson shoots it along the ice, happened last night.

Kass would have 3 more points at least this season if he was on a line with guys who could finish

higgins scored that tap in so I guess the 2nd line has "chemistry" now and higgins (who is absolutely not a top 6 guy in this league) is going to get to suckle from the top 6 tite for a while longer. A least Kass got over 12 min.

Archived